• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I keep getting the following error as soon as I run a Dataset, containing ReportEvent, for the Analytics App :

Something went wrong while executing the Sync_ReportEvent node: [error category: USER]: MALFORMED_QUERY: ;Id > '0Qu000000000000' ORDER BY Id ASC LIMIT 1 OFFSET 249999; ^;ERROR at Row:1:Column:66;field 'Id' can not be sorted in a query call [error category: USER] [error code: 213] (02KP0000000nlaGMAQ_03CP0000001GTnsMAG)

Need help in getting around this error, in order to build a dashboard in Analytics Studio for Report usage.
  • October 17, 2022
Hi,

I have created a Recird Triggered Flow hat updates a field on Obj1 record at the time of insert/update from the value of a field on existing Obj2 record, and leaves the field blank if Obj2 doesn't exist.

Now, I want to incorporate the scenario where Obj2 record might be added at a later stage and the Obj1 field should get updated.

• October 05, 2021
What is the key difference between Joined Reports and Custom Report Types?
  • March 30, 2020
Hi,

I have an AggregateResult List which has Dealer Names e.g. : 

List<AggregateResult> myList =  [Select Dealer_Name From SampleObject GROUP BY Dealer_Name ];

Result  :  Dealer1, Dealer2 ,Dealer3

I want to create a map of Each dealer with the remaining dealers.
E.g. : 

Dealer1 => Dealer2 ,Dealer3
Dealer2 => Dealer1,Dealer3
.....and so on

How to do that?
  • December 18, 2019
Hi,
I have created a custom table report with Aura component and enabled a cell value to re-direct to record page. On clicking the record, it opens in a new tab but the details of parent page are lost and I have to click ' Generate Report' button again. Pls refer the below code snippet:

//Aura Component----------->
<td role="gridcell" class="slds-cell-wrap tdClass" data-label="Name">
  <a href="#"  onclick="{!c.navigateToRecord}" value = "TaskId" id = "{!wrap.TaskId}">{!wrap.Subject}</a>
</td>

//Controller.js----------->
navigateToRecord :function(component,event,helper){
   helper.redirectToSobject(component,event,helper);
}

//Helper.js-------------->
  redirectToSobject: function (component, event, helper) {
        var myTaskId = event.target.id;
        window.open('/' + myTaskId,'_blank');This button is used to generate the report. On clicking a record, it's detail page is opening in new tab , but the report data on parent page is lost and i need to hit Generate report again.
    }
  • October 16, 2019
Hi,
I am trying  to setup an org by adding a custom URL in Force Code menu of VS Code, but facing the following error repeatedly :

Make sure you’ve got the right web address: http://localhost:1717
Search for "http://localhost:1717" on Bing
Refresh the page
Details
There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page.
Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND
----
VS Code Version : 1.38.1
Salesforcce CLI verion : 7.23.1
-----

Please suggest wht am I doing here ?

• September 29, 2019
Hi , I am trying to write a trigger for the following scenario :

I have a custom metadata set named xyz_mdt which has custom field Hub__c(custom field for hubs like state names) and the MasterLabel field contains the corresponding cities.

There is picklist Origin__c field on OpportunityLineItem object which will contain the name of the Hub to be selected by the user. A text field OriginCIty__c  will be entered by the user, and based on the corresponding Hub name from the custom metadata, if the entered Origin City doesn't matches Hub, trigger will stop the user to do so, by prompting an error.

Please help!
  • August 16, 2019
I want to change the default toast message displayed when I create a new opportunity record.
Requirement is that the the Toast message should display : 'Associated Account + Created Date' as the Opportunity name, if at all this is possible.
  • August 12, 2019
Hi, I am stuck on the following problem statement:
I have  Asset , Invoice_Line_Item__c and Invoice__c  objects.
I need to write a trigger on Invoice__c in which :
if  Delivery_Date__c field on Invoice__c is updated , Delivery_Date__c field on corresponding Asset as well as Delivery_Date__c on Invoice_Line_Item__c should also be updated with the same and a checkbox field labeled - 'Updated?' should be checked.

Note -  Asset field has a lookup on Invoice__c . 
Also, Invoice and Invoice_Line_Item have a Master Detail relationship between them.

• August 01, 2019
List<Case> caseList =  new List<Case>();
        Set<ID> recordtypeset = new Set<ID>();
        Set<ID> producttypeset =new Set<ID>();
        for (Case eachCase : lstTriggerNew){
            if(eachCase.Status == 'Ready for Assignment' && Trigger.oldMap.get(eachCase.Status)!= 'Ready for Assignment')
            {  caseList.add(eachCase);  } 
            recordtypeset.add(eachCase.RecordTypeId);
            producttypeset.add(eachCase.NU_Product_Type__c);
        }
        if(caseList!=NULL && (!caseList.isEmpty())){

List<WorkType> WT = [SELECT ID, Name FROM WorkType WHERE NU_Case_Type__c =: recordtypeset AND NU_Product_Type__c =: producttypeset];

Highlighted above are the required WorkType and Case Lists.
Requirement: Create a map between WorkType and Case.
Constraint : Case and WorkType are not related together .
Note : There is a custom field NU_Product_Type__c  which is common and required in both the objects.

• July 31, 2019
I  have a custom picklist field :  'NU_Product_Type__c'   on Case object as well a WorkType  object. Both don't have a common relationship.  I want the WorkType Names for  which  NU_Product_Type__c field has the same value as  in the Case .NU_ProductType__c
  • July 30, 2019
Hi , I am trying to write a trigger for the following scenario :

I have a custom metadata set named xyz_mdt which has custom field Hub__c(custom field for hubs like state names) and the MasterLabel field contains the corresponding cities.

There is picklist Origin__c field on OpportunityLineItem object which will contain the name of the Hub to be selected by the user. A text field OriginCIty__c  will be entered by the user, and based on the corresponding Hub name from the custom metadata, if the entered Origin City doesn't matches Hub, trigger will stop the user to do so, by prompting an error.

Please help!
  • August 16, 2019
Hi, I am stuck on the following problem statement:
I have  Asset , Invoice_Line_Item__c and Invoice__c  objects.
I need to write a trigger on Invoice__c in which :
if  Delivery_Date__c field on Invoice__c is updated , Delivery_Date__c field on corresponding Asset as well as Delivery_Date__c on Invoice_Line_Item__c should also be updated with the same and a checkbox field labeled - 'Updated?' should be checked.

Note -  Asset field has a lookup on Invoice__c . 
Also, Invoice and Invoice_Line_Item have a Master Detail relationship between them.

• August 01, 2019