• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to push data from an object in salesforce to sql server db monthly(once in a month), requires only one side connectivity. Please let me know best ways to integrate this.
Thanks in Advance
Currently i am using data loader for data import manually.
I have a requirement like to schedule data import nightly basis.So i  am trying to intigrate sqlserver with salesforce.is there any open source tools for intigration and schedule? Please give me suggestion ..
Hi,

We wish to know about some tool that facilitates automatic data import/export between SFDC database and SQL database on a button click. Please let us know of any such tool available.
I am setting up a series of Data Synchronization Tasks in Informatica Cloud that copy data from Salesforce objects into SQL Server tables.  The most time-consuming part of this exercise is creating the tables in SQL Server.  Is there any way to ideally automatically build T-SQL DDL or second best to get the names and types of all fields for each object in Salesforce?

I have tried using the XML files for objects that is accessible via the Force.com IDE, but those XML files seem only to contain the custom fields and they are in a terrible format for this purpose anyway.  The data is also available via salesforce.schema in the Force.com IDE, but only in an "explorable" format, not in any structured downloadable format.

Is there an API that Force.com IDE is using that I can leverage to get the metadata I'm looking for?  Am I coming at this from the wrong angle entirely?

Hi friends,

I need some information about the integration of Salesforce and SQL server using Sql Server Integration Services. If you have done it before in you rprojects. Could you please share the following information with me:-

1. Challenges faced

2. Complexity of the Integration

3. Sample Code

4. Level of Coding Required

5. New functionality you came acsross

If you could also share the details about your the project and the type of integration that will also be helpful.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Salesforce development and I hope this is the proper place to post my question, if not please let me know and I'll post accordingly.

Does anyone know how I can connect to my salesforce instance with SQL server.  I'm currently trying to figure out how we can do custom analystics using MS SQL Analysis Services and I would like to be able to pull in all of our salesforce data.  The specific tools i'm using are SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) with Business development studio.  Further, I thought I might be able to connect to the salesforce web service using the web services event within SSIS and it appears with template supports very few web services outside of the microsoft world.

Any help greatly appreciate!, Thanks.

-mike

Hello,

We would like to run a local copy of the database (we have MS SQL server) to extend our report capabilities. Is there anyway to export the data from salesforce.com (sync with it) to create a local replication database?

Thank you in advance.

Betty

• March 28, 2005