• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anybody run into weird caching issues lately when developing a lightning component?

I started by making sure I was getting the record id correctly and pulling in fields from that record, starting with Name field. Got that to display in the component. Then changed to show a date field on that record instead of the name, that worked.

Now down to the nitty gritty. Added a couple <lightning:radiogroup> and started changing some of the attributes to see if I could get the second one to work as a multi select. Now, instead of showing any of the radio groups, the component shows 5 or 6 "saves" ago when when I had only the name field showing on the component. Refresh the page the component is on, now it shows the date field that I used 5 saves ago.

Keep refreshing and eventually the component updates and goes through the different saves I've done...even though I don't have that code showing in the component any longer. I've cleared cache in chrome but still really confused as to where this is coming from.