• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to upload opportunity to salesforce and while uploading getting below error-

[{"message":"We can't save this record because the “Score” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred whil
e processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 1375057779-3266152 (945986607)","errorCode":"CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER","fields":[]}]

Can anyone please help us out in this?

Note- We are pushing data into salesforce using python request method by passing opportunity in api end-point.
Hi,

I am trying to get data using query - query?q=Select+id+from+Account+where+ABI_ID__c+=+12345

Using api and below is the code-
call = self.sf_api_call("query?q=Select+id+from+Account+where+"+field+"+=+12345", method="get")

When I am executing the script I am getting below error-
ERROR at Row:1:Column:30\\nvalue of filter criterion for field \'ABI_ID__c\' must be of type string and should be enclosed in quotes","errorCode":"INVALID_FIELD"}]'

I have tried many things but got no luck.

Can someone please help me in this?
I am trying to create a relationship between Account and Contact, where I am linking account id with contact.
How can I achieve this?
Hi,

I am trying to get data using query - query?q=Select+id+from+Account+where+ABI_ID__c+=+12345

Using api and below is the code-
call = self.sf_api_call("query?q=Select+id+from+Account+where+"+field+"+=+12345", method="get")

When I am executing the script I am getting below error-
ERROR at Row:1:Column:30\\nvalue of filter criterion for field \'ABI_ID__c\' must be of type string and should be enclosed in quotes","errorCode":"INVALID_FIELD"}]'

I have tried many things but got no luck.

Can someone please help me in this?
I am trying to create a relationship between Account and Contact, where I am linking account id with contact.
How can I achieve this?