• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Screen flow accessed in a community where the user must be able to add multiple instances of a record.  In this case Any Other Names they have used (Maiden Name, previous Marriage last name etc) and the name(s) of thier children.   I tried a loop but this does not seem t workUser-added image
This is not working.  How can I add multiple Other Names to the tray/collection from the screen to loop through and when all names are added create the records?
I have 3 objects: Work Ticket with LU to Parent Tax Acct.  Parent tax account with a MD to Child Tax Account.  I used Rollup helper on the Work ticket to get a count of the Related Parent Tax Accounts and rollup summary on the Parent Tax account to get the count of child tax accots associated with each parent tax account.  Now I need to sum the count of child tax accounts over all related parent tax accounts on the Work Ticket.  Help please.
I have a Screen flow accessed in a community where the user must be able to add multiple instances of a record.  In this case Any Other Names they have used (Maiden Name, previous Marriage last name etc) and the name(s) of thier children.   I tried a loop but this does not seem t workUser-added image
This is not working.  How can I add multiple Other Names to the tray/collection from the screen to loop through and when all names are added create the records?
I have 3 objects: Work Ticket with LU to Parent Tax Acct.  Parent tax account with a MD to Child Tax Account.  I used Rollup helper on the Work ticket to get a count of the Related Parent Tax Accounts and rollup summary on the Parent Tax account to get the count of child tax accots associated with each parent tax account.  Now I need to sum the count of child tax accounts over all related parent tax accounts on the Work Ticket.  Help please.