• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Im trying to find the duplicate records on Leads by running a report. Is there a way to generate a report to identify the duplicates?
I created a custom report type with Duplicate record Items, but this repoort is not hekloing me to identify the same.Can anyone please help to generate the report so as to identify the dupes
Hello Everyone , Can some one please help me on this .
Im trying to add an additonal column on the Lead report where I need to show the percentage of Web responses acheieved.
How do i write a row level formula to acheive this solution 

iM TRYING TO ACHEIVE THE SOLUTION LIKE BELOW
sCREENSHOT FOR REFERENCE

I got a requirement  to show lead response on each day of the week like below, 
IS it possible in Salesforce to show report like this ?User-added image
Im trying to build a report  on lead object  where I have to show the a report where maximum lead happened from specific 6 digit postal code location . So I need to to remove last 3 digits of postal code and show first 3 digits of postal code on the report , group it and display it in charts . I tried to write a formula ( by adding a row level formula) but not able to validate the formula .

Formula i wrote is 
LEFT(Zip/Postal Code,LEN(Zip/Postal Code)-3)
But validation is failing ?
Can someone guide me on this.
Hi ,
Can anyone please let me know how I can build a report like below.
I need a seperate column ( Percentage of Web Reponse) . 
I mentioned the format below.User-added image
Hi ,I created a sharing rule for one of the custom object, and given read write access to role.Now when I tried to login on the behalf of that user , its not allowing to edit the record.CRED settings are turned on  .Its allowing me to read but not write
Hello Everyone , Can some one please help me on this .
Im trying to add an additonal column on the Lead report where I need to show the percentage of Web responses acheieved.
How do i write a row level formula to acheive this solution 

iM TRYING TO ACHEIVE THE SOLUTION LIKE BELOW
sCREENSHOT FOR REFERENCE
Hi ,
Can anyone please let me know how I can build a report like below.
I need a seperate column ( Percentage of Web Reponse) . 
I mentioned the format below.User-added image
Hi ,I created a sharing rule for one of the custom object, and given read write access to role.Now when I tried to login on the behalf of that user , its not allowing to edit the record.CRED settings are turned on  .Its allowing me to read but not write