• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
  • I have to upsert records contained in a json format, total of around 5000 records (not bulk)
  • I will program the capture of JSON from a differnt system into an object and pass that for upsert to Salesforce
I am writing a .NET application that calls REST API to retreive and upsert records to my SFDC. I've figured out the retreive part but I am unable to find out how to upsert thousands of records at once using the REST API. How do I pass the mapping file and how to feed my csv file so that it upserts? Your help would be much appreciated. 
I have to upload csv files to Salesforce Sandbox. The records in the csv files range from 4,000 to 10,000 with one file containing 170,000 records. 

Given that my largest file has around 170,000 records, is BULK API my safest bet? Also, would love if I can get any resources to create a .NET application to run the API. 

Thank you. 

Hello there,

I am new to saleforce development, I'd highly appreciate your help on this. I am trying to create a .net console application to get data from saleforce in json format using REST API. Do you know how to go about doing this? The only guide I've gotten so far is this article: Integrating Net and Saleforce (https://blog.mkorman.uk/integrating-net-and-salesforce-part-1-rest-api/)

• I have to upsert records contained in a json format, total of around 5000 records (not bulk)
  • I will program the capture of JSON from a differnt system into an object and pass that for upsert to Salesforce

Hello there,

I am new to saleforce development, I'd highly appreciate your help on this. I am trying to create a .net console application to get data from saleforce in json format using REST API. Do you know how to go about doing this? The only guide I've gotten so far is this article: Integrating Net and Saleforce (https://blog.mkorman.uk/integrating-net-and-salesforce-part-1-rest-api/)