• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
"Simplify your brokers’ account layout
Your brokers also need a customized page layout for their accounts. To do this, click on Mobile and Lightning Actions for the Account Layout page layout, override the predefined actions, and then customize them.
In the object manager for Accounts, edit the Account Layout so that Mobile Smart Actions is the first item for Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions "

User-added imageUser-added image

Thanks!
I'm trying to complete the Hands-on Challenge for Manage Your Picklist Values, and I'm getting the following message "... Couldn’t find picklist formula with the correct information. Please double check the instructions" I used the formula provided:

Use the formula editor to set the Default Value for the Macaron Flavor picklist as follows:CASE(MONTH(TODAY()),1, "Gingerbread",2, "Strawberry",4, "Chocolate",7, "Raspberry",11, "Pumpkin",12, "Mint", "Vanilla")

These were the only instructions, 

As an administrator, you want the default value for the macaron flavor to be the flavor of the month for some months, otherwise, the default is vanilla.

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.
I am having issues with Creating  an Apex class that returns Account objects for the Mapping.net concepts challenge.  I am a VB and Javascript programmer and I can't seem to get the syntax right.   
public class AccountUtils {

public static void accountsByState(String st){
       List<String> accts = [SELECT Id, Name FROM Account WHERE billingState = :st];
 }

}
I believe the first part is correct, but I cannot seem to get a return value.  I am confused by the constructors.  I have tried the documentation but I can't get a return value.  Please help.  I need to get this challenge complete.

Hello,

This is the trailhead questions which I am trying to solve :

Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.The Apex class must be called 'StringArrayTest' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'generateStringArray'.
The 'generateStringArray' method must return an array (or list) of strings. Each string must have a value in the format 'Test n' where n is the index of the current string in the array. The number of returned strings is specified by the integer parameter to the 'generateStringArray' method.

Here is my code :

public class StringArrayTest {
    public static List <String> generateStringArray (Integer n) {
       List<String> List1 = new List<String> ();
        for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++) {
          List1.add('\'Test'+ i+'\'' );
  }
        System.debug(List1);
        return List1;
    } 

}

I am getting following error :

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings.

I tried it many times but I am not able to solve this problem. Please help. 

Hi everyone,

I created a new button for creating a task, 'Log a Call', located in the Contact object. The button works well, it is opening the New Task window, but the problem is that it is not pre-populating the Related To and Name fields with the name of the contact and account. Here is the button:

/00T/e?title&who_id={!Contact.Id}&what_id={!Account.Id}&followup=1&tsk5=Call&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}

Can you let me know how we could achieve that? It would be awesome to be able to prepopulate the fields, the same it is doing when clicking on the 'Log a Call' action under the Activities related list in the contact layout.

PS. We are making the transition to Lightning, which is why I am asking this.

Thank you lots!