• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

Would it  be possible to allow users ranking the picklist values (car models in this case) of a lead/opportunity ?

edit picklist values order

Is it
I'm trying to insert records into my org, using data loader and I get the error "Account: bad field names on insert/update call: " and then custom Contact fields (__pc). I have googled and came up with nothing that worked. The user has permission to view/edit all fields so it's not that and there are no roles in the org. How can I fix this, in order to insert the records?
Hello,

I'm in the 3rd unit of the Quick Start: Lightning Web Components module where you have to create a Hello World LWC. I have done all steps and the code works (I see the Hello World component on the Homepage in the Playground), but the Verify Step at the end keeps failing with the message:
Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground
Make sure you add the 'helloWorld' Lightning web component to the default Home page.

I have deleted the playground and created a new one. I deleted all code and started from the beginning again, but still no success. This is driving me crazy. What is going on?

Can someone help?

Frank

While working my way through the trailhead module Work with GeoJSON and Create the Map, I was stuck on the following instruction:
To create a custom map type, click (paint-brush), expand the Map section, and then "+"  next to the Map Type property.
Unfortunately I don't have that "+" sign.
Can anybody help me in how I need to create that custom map?
Hello Helper

I wowuld like  to create  an  attchment  in an apex  code

I have a List<String>   variable  n my apex  and I want  somehow  to save the strings  in a file  and attach it  to a custom object

I  know the attachment  object  and I know  I can  link this  object  with another custom object

what I do not know  is how  to add my  data  to the attachment object

I sew the field  Body  of  the Attachment  object  but I do not know  how  to  pass my  string list data  to the body

any advice is appreciated

Best  Regards
Csaba

• January 30, 2014

Hi all,

I have created a picklist with 5 sports (named "Sports"), I would like to use the sport I selected in the picklist to then be the start of a unique account code.

For example:

If I added an account for a cricket club I would want the club code to be CC/0001

For a hockey club I would want HH/0001

(where the 4 numbers are automatically assigned buy ascending order dependent on when the account was added)

Does that make sense? Not sure if I have explained it very well!!

Any help will be greatly appreciated