• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

Let me explain the scenario in detail here. So I have one Quote record. For that they 10 line items. I am using the following three fields:
  • Reference URN Number(Integer)
  • Quantity(Number) 
  • Estimated Amount(Currency)
There are some line items which has the following criteria:
  1. same URN number, Quantity and Amount. 
  2. Same URN number, Amount. But Quantity is unique
  3. Same URN number, Quantity but Amount is unique.
Validation must throw in Quote level If I change the status to Submit and the related line items have Same URN Number but Quantity and Amount is not Unique.

How to achieve this scenario? Is this possible through validation rule?

Thanks in advance

Hello All,

We have four contact lookup in the custom object called 'Reservation Center'. Values entered in the lookup fields should be unique. 
If we provided value for Contact1__c as Test Contact, then rest of other three lookup field should not use Test Contact.

Is this possible in the configuration? If not, please provide suggestion on how to achieve this in code.
Hello All,

We have four contact lookup in the custom object called 'Reservation Center'. Values entered in the lookup fields should be unique. 
If we provided value for Contact1__c as Test Contact, then rest of other three lookup field should not use Test Contact.

Is this possible in the configuration? If not, please provide suggestion on how to achieve this in code.