• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I followed the steps on salesforce website to add action plans to my account object page layout Related Lists and I have also added the action plans list - financial services cloud to the client record page as well.

The Action Plan preview shows up correctly on the page layout, however when I click the "View All" or I click the "Action Plans (3)" link, it navigates me to a new page and shows me the error "Unfortunately, the related list you're trying to view isn't in the layout. Please get in touch with your administrator".

My user profile is system administrator.  

User-added image
I'm tasked with the data migration from Sales Cloud to Financial Services Cloud, in which we are also switching to the Person Accounts data model. I've imported Person Accounts and created Households, and now I need to relate the person accounts to the households. I tried importing as a AccountContactRelation, but when I assigned the Person Account ID and Household ID to the appropriate fields (ContactID and AccountID, respectively), I get an error that the PersonAccountID is the not the correct type for the ContactID. There doesn't appear to be another object that will accept the PersonAccountID and AccountID while maintaining the roles (primary, secondary/spouse, children, employees, etc) and designating an account as the primary member. HELP!!
I recieved email from saleforce while creation of the case, in that email it show only symbols'?'. Even the email encode is UTF-8 in my personal setting.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody had this sort of requirement? Just like the popular online tax forms, how can I save the content in a form to resume work later?

I plan to have series of screens/forms to collect data over a course of weeks. I would imagine when the user signs off for the day, he/she would "save" and the next day, he/she would enter in the Id and be lead to the existing online form to resume from where he/she left off.

I wanted to build this with VF flow and can see how it can be done, but the problem is addressing partially complete scenarios and how to recover from where the user left off.

Ideally, a plug-in to VF would be amazing, but I am limited in my APEX skills.

Can anyone provide a suggestion or workaround?

Thank u!

Daniel

I'm trying to create a formula to determine the average case response time for our service center.  We use email to case so I need to determine the amount of time from when the case is created until the initial email response is sent.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.