• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have related list on details page, let say Object B is a related list on Object A. Clicking on "New" (standard button) on related list Object B, show modal pop up, after filling all the values in the fields and clicking on "Save" button is redirecting to newly created record page. Where users raised a concern stating this is not earlier behavior that is after saving the related list record it used to stay on the record details page of Object A.
I have cross checked in my local sandbox and what they have said is true; where as in higher environment users are getting navigated to newly created related list record details page.
I am unable to figure out this weird behavior, as it is same standard button ("New") but functionality is different. Is this issue happening due to some setting which we can alter or any other issue?
Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I have a requirement where on clicking on Lightning Quick Action on detail page of custom object will open a pop up asking "wheter to clone?", if user clicks Yes button in the pop up, clone event should fire showing the values of the record be displayed in edit modal pop up along with Save and cancel button (when save button is clicked a new record is created).

If user clicks No button on the pop up of  "wheter to clone?" then user will go through New record create flow (like record type selection then Create New record modal pop up).

Can you please guide me how to achieve this functionality?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

I have custom link in Classic upon clicking on it will open a new window and return joined report. For this they have used Javascript.

But in Lightning javascript is not allowed so in Lightning this link is not functioning. Please help me how to get joined report (which has two blocks and those two blocks have filters) in lightning on click of custom detail link.

Eariler I thought of passing parameters in the URL, but upon analysis I understood it is not salesforce is not supporting this feature.

Please guide me how to acheive this functionality.

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I am having issue with mini page layout in Lightning, the mini page layouts were not displayed as shown in Classic. In Chatter tab, for standard object User the mini page layout is showing options as shown below
User-added image

But in Lightning, we are not seeing the same, I only see "Follow", as shown below
User-added image

Whereas I am not seeing "Send Message" which is shown in Classic. How can I add the "Send Message" option in order to display it in Lightning?
How to display the mobile number and progress bar which are shown in Classic mini page layout?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with Custom Link in Lightning, as it is working absoultely fine in Classic. I have created a custom link report and added to the page layout. When clicking in Classic view it is showing records as per the fliter criteria, but the same link in Lightning view is not showing records as per the filter criteria. Not sure why in Lightning view  unable to see the report result accurately.
User-added image

But in Classic view based on the filter it is returning the correct values.

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

I have custom link in Classic upon clicking on it will open a new window and return joined report. For this they have used Javascript.

But in Lightning javascript is not allowed so in Lightning this link is not functioning. Please help me how to get joined report (which has two blocks and those two blocks have filters) in lightning on click of custom detail link.

Eariler I thought of passing parameters in the URL, but upon analysis I understood it is not salesforce is not supporting this feature.

Please guide me how to acheive this functionality.

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I am having issue with mini page layout in Lightning, the mini page layouts were not displayed as shown in Classic. In Chatter tab, for standard object User the mini page layout is showing options as shown below
User-added image

But in Lightning, we are not seeing the same, I only see "Follow", as shown below
User-added image

Whereas I am not seeing "Send Message" which is shown in Classic. How can I add the "Send Message" option in order to display it in Lightning?
How to display the mobile number and progress bar which are shown in Classic mini page layout?

Thanks in Advance.