• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am trying to write a formula that counts the number of characters within the HTML body AND find out if its => then the max. Right now I have the start.

LEN([EmailMessage].HtmlBody) >= 44000 

But I cant figure out the other half. What would be the value of the text. I have tried Value(44000), Text(44000) and many other things.

The reason I am needing this is because out emails going into SF are too large and are being cut off but the staff if not realizing this until the customer complains not all of their work was completed. Since we are already at the max of 131.072 characters my idea was to write a process builder that would alert the employee(a visual indicator) that the text body/HTML body has exceeded the max and that they need to look in their outlook to confirm all work has been completed.

Thank you 
Hello,
In production we have a "Clone" button that came with an app. The clone button close the case but does not bring over all of the case reciepents as if you would have hit reply all. It only brings over the original case contact. I need help in creating a custom clone button in Salesfore lightning in order to clone the entire case as well as all of the previous case recipients. I have tried using a custom button/URl link; /{!Case.Id}/e?clone=1&retURL=/{!Case.Id}&common.udd.actions.ActionsUtilORIG_URI=/{!Case.Id}/e&00N0g000003cSAB, e&00N70000003jXnb, e&00N0g000003Z7Wp, e&00N70000002TpM1, e&00N70000002TpM0, e&00N70000002TpLz, e&09Dm00000008slPEAQ, CcAddress, ToAddress={!Case.CaseNumber} 
But its just working as the previous clone button would. 

Thank you 
Hi All,
Is there any solutions to add custom button in items to approe component in lightning...