• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to use the Salesforce default Lead field called "Last Transfer Date" as a date field. It is displayed as a date field, but after doing some testing with formulas it appears to secretly be a date time field.

When I use DATEVALUE(LastTransferDate) I get an error of:

Error: Incorrect argument type for function 'DATEVALUE()'.

My end goal is to use TODAY() - LastTransferDate to calculate how many days a Lead has been in a users name. 
Hi! I've created a formula field to count how long a lead has been under the current owners name. 

Note: The formula I've created includes Salesforces default field "LastTransferDate"

Here is the formula:

Today() - LastTransferDate

When looking at a lead record to make sure it worked properly, I noticed it is not calculating properly. 

The Last Transfer Date is set as 10/17/2019 which is TODAY'S date and for some reason it is returning -1 instead of 0. Any thoughts?
Hi! I've created a formula field to count how long a lead has been under the current owners name. 

Note: The formula I've created includes Salesforces default field "LastTransferDate"

Here is the formula:

Today() - LastTransferDate

When looking at a lead record to make sure it worked properly, I noticed it is not calculating properly. 

The Last Transfer Date is set as 10/17/2019 which is TODAY'S date and for some reason it is returning -1 instead of 0. Any thoughts?