• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

Generic Record Creation Engine
1. The third-party system will create events in a system to create any sobject's records.

2. There will be a field will hold the JSON of the record & the object name.
JSON : {
Name : ABC Company Name
Object Name : Account

3. so create a process which will execute per minute & process the Event's records creating the respective sObject.

I am new for batch apex plz help me thank you.
Hello all,

Removal of duplicate Leads.

1. During the Campaigning, It might happen that representative creates duplicate leads in an org.

2. So admin want to build a process which will run every 3 hours/day
& remove the duplicate leads from the org.

3. The criteria to find the duplicate records should be configurable.
Ex. If there are two leads in a system with same Email address then keep the first lead entry & remove all the other leads.

So the field like Email, Name which will be deciding the uniqueness should be configurable.

Create a list custom setting named “Country”. Create four records of this custom setting:
1. Name = India
2. Name = France
3. Name = Italy
4. Name = USA
Create another list custom setting named “City”. Add a field “Country” of data type text on this
custom setting.
Create following records of this custom setting:
1. Name = New Delhi, Country = India
2. Name = Mumbai, Country = India
3. Name = Pu ne, Country = India
4. Name = Kolkata, Country = India
5. Name = Ney York, Country = USA
6. Name = Miami, Country = USA
7. Name = Washington DC, Country = USA
8. Name = Paris, Country = France
9. Name = Lyon, Country = France
10. Name = Milan, Country = Italy
11. Name = Rome, Country = Italy

Create a Visual Force page. This page should display two picklists, one for Country and another for City. Initially city picklist should not display any value; instead, it should be dependent upon Country picklist. So when the user selects a particular country then City picklist should load all the cities corresponding to the selected country.

plz help in this question i have created 2 custom setting name as city and country but i am stuck in vf page plz any one help me 
thank you 
Create custom setting “ValidationSetting“. This custom setting should be used to activate/deactivate any Validation Rule from your org.
i have created validation rule but its not working.
User-added imageUser-added imagecan anyone help me thank you!!
1. The accounts manager should be able to view a list of all the accounts present in my organization. Develop a VF page for the same. The columns that should be present
on the page are:
a. Account Name
b. Email address
c. Phone number
d. Website
e. A button named “Manage Contacts”
On clicking the account name, he/she should be redirected to the account detail page. Also
on clicking the website of the account, he/she should be taken to the same in a new tab. Generate a table for the same. Use standard visualforce table components.

2. The account manager now wants the function to search for a particular account from the account list page. Add a textbox to the top of the VF page that will take the account name. Add a button as well that will perform the search on the accounts and display the results
accordingly. The count of the accounts should also be updated.
The search should also be performed on pressing the enter button on the keyboard. If nothing has been entered in the textbox, a message should be displayed stating that “Input at least 3characters to perform a search”.The results of the search should be displayed without refreshing the page. Also, add a link to clear the search results.

3. Implement “alphabetical search” on the accounts page. The page should contain a strip of all the alphabets on the top. On clicking the alphabet, the account list should be refreshed without reloading the actual page.
Hint: Use apex actionFunction for the same

4. Create a new link to delete the account. On clicking the link, the account should be deleted using VisualForce Remoting. On successful deletion, an alert should be displayed on the page stating “The account has been deleted”.Figure out the advantages disadvantages of using VF remoting in this scenario.

5. Store the script of the VF remoting in a JS file inside a zip file. Upload that file to the static resources and include the same in your page.

6. Get an image for the header of your page. Add that image to the static resources. Add the header to the page
Hint: Use the download link

7. Write the test classes for all the custom controllers and extensions that you have used in the application. Follow best practices for the same. Create a utility class for generating the test data. Make sure you cover all the test scenarios. Focus on covering the scenarios rather than code coverage. Use meaningful asserts.

Plz help me in this question I am new for vf page. 
thank you
Create a Hierarchical custom setting “TriggerSetting“. Create fields for all triggers developed in your system.This custom setting should be used to enable/disable any trigger from your org.
help me in this question.
thank you
Create a VF page to translate the Custom Label text as per the language selected on the page.
plz help me 
1. Query and display all the accounts in a tabular format on a visualforce page.
2. Display the columns name, phone, address.
3. The name should be a hyperlink and on click of the link display contacts and opportunity records
related to the account in different page block tables.
4. The page should be partially rendered and it should not reload. 

plz help me i am new for vf page
Hello all,

Generic Record Creation Engine
1. The third-party system will create events in a system to create any sobject's records.

2. There will be a field will hold the JSON of the record & the object name.
JSON : {
Name : ABC Company Name
Object Name : Account

3. so create a process which will execute per minute & process the Event's records creating the respective sObject.

Hello all,

Removal of duplicate Leads.

1. During the Campaigning, It might happen that representative creates duplicate leads in an org.

2. So admin want to build a process which will run every 3 hours/day
& remove the duplicate leads from the org.

3. The criteria to find the duplicate records should be configurable.
Ex. If there are two leads in a system with same Email address then keep the first lead entry & remove all the other leads.

So the field like Email, Name which will be deciding the uniqueness should be configurable.

Create a list custom setting named “Country”. Create four records of this custom setting:
1. Name = India
2. Name = France
3. Name = Italy
4. Name = USA
Create another list custom setting named “City”. Add a field “Country” of data type text on this
custom setting.
Create following records of this custom setting:
1. Name = New Delhi, Country = India
2. Name = Mumbai, Country = India
3. Name = Pu ne, Country = India
4. Name = Kolkata, Country = India
5. Name = Ney York, Country = USA
6. Name = Miami, Country = USA
7. Name = Washington DC, Country = USA
8. Name = Paris, Country = France
9. Name = Lyon, Country = France
10. Name = Milan, Country = Italy
11. Name = Rome, Country = Italy

Create a Visual Force page. This page should display two picklists, one for Country and another for City. Initially city picklist should not display any value; instead, it should be dependent upon Country picklist. So when the user selects a particular country then City picklist should load all the cities corresponding to the selected country.

plz help in this question i have created 2 custom setting name as city and country but i am stuck in vf page plz any one help me 
thank you 
Create custom setting “ValidationSetting“. This custom setting should be used to activate/deactivate any Validation Rule from your org.
i have created validation rule but its not working.
User-added imageUser-added imagecan anyone help me thank you!!
Hey can anyone help in reporting of following scenario?

Create a report on Lead object which would return all the Lead records on which Telecalling is supposed to be performed in the next month.
Only the records qualifying the following criteria would be displayed in the report
-> Lead Status - 'Open - Not Contacted'
-> Lead Source - 'Web' Or 'Other'
-> Last Modified date should fall under last three months from today.

The report should display the record count for each 'Lead City' for each 'Lead Priority'.
This would be essentially a Matrix Report Create a suitable dashboard for the same. Custom Field Details
1) Lead City - type - Picklist
2) Lead Priority - type - Picklist (P1, P2, p3, p4)
  • July 31, 2018