• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi!
I have a scenario where I need to check if a file has been added to a record. Does anyone have a sample code for this?

If there's an file attachment to the record, I'll update a checkbox.
QUESTION: Does anyone know how to get rid of chatter images so it frees free storage space?

a) Our App loads pictures to chatter feed
b) After some use the content storage gets filled to 100%
c) We delete the contents from chatter files (UI) or through APEX code
d) The content files disappear from all views and lists
e) The file storage for the content is still full, no space was freed
f) Whole environments is jammed since nothing can be uploaded anymore
g) We have tried everything to free the space with no luck

This APEX just hides the files and leaves the storage full

delete [select id from contentDocument];

Storage is full
Storage is full
23 files according to storage report
23 files

Only one file visible. Trashcan is empty. And this is the only user in the (dev) environment and it has admin rights.
Only one file visible

Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi,

I am facing the below error. Can anyone help me out from this.

Portal Account Owner Has No Role An account owner must be associated with a role to enable portal users or transfer portal users to his or her account. 

Thanks,

Charan

error message goes on, "An account owner must be associated with a role to enable portal users or transfer portal users to his or her account."

I'm lost. I'm trying to setup website authenticated user access to a force.com site.  I am the only Enterprise user, all other users are guests or website authenticated.  I assume that I am the account owner, but I can't find the field that I need to change to make this work. I know someone will probably need more info than this to help, but don't know what else to provide. 

Please ask away!

thank you

Hello All,

Is it possible for a user (or users) to receive a notification when an attachment is added to the Notes & Attachments section of a record in SFDC?  If so, how?  Does this have to be done via trigger?

Many thanks 

Is there no clean way to make the Template Footer in the Experience Builder stick to the bottom of the viewport on pages with little content?

Specifically, I am looking for a solution to the following requirements:
  • If the page does not have enough content to fill the height of the viewport, the footer should "stick" to the bottom of the viewport
  • If the page has enough content to fill the entire viewport, the footer should come after the main content - the footer should not overlap the content of the page.
  • The content is not a fixed height - the footer may change height depending on the display format (desktop, phone, etc.)
I have already reviewed and tested a number of suggested solutions, but these are not ideal as they cause the footer to overlap content, or they require the footer to be a fixed height:
  • https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/237281/how-to-make-sticky-footer-in-lightning-community
  • https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazer-community/feed/0D54S00000A8lspSAB

Hello All,

Is it possible for a user (or users) to receive a notification when an attachment is added to the Notes & Attachments section of a record in SFDC?  If so, how?  Does this have to be done via trigger?

Many thanks