• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi!
I have a scenario where I need to check if a file has been added to a record. Does anyone have a sample code for this?

If there's an file attachment to the record, I'll update a checkbox.

Hi,

I am facing the below error. Can anyone help me out from this.

Portal Account Owner Has No Role An account owner must be associated with a role to enable portal users or transfer portal users to his or her account. 

Thanks,

Charan

error message goes on, "An account owner must be associated with a role to enable portal users or transfer portal users to his or her account."

I'm lost. I'm trying to setup website authenticated user access to a force.com site.  I am the only Enterprise user, all other users are guests or website authenticated.  I assume that I am the account owner, but I can't find the field that I need to change to make this work. I know someone will probably need more info than this to help, but don't know what else to provide. 

Please ask away!

thank you

Hello All,

Is it possible for a user (or users) to receive a notification when an attachment is added to the Notes & Attachments section of a record in SFDC?  If so, how?  Does this have to be done via trigger?

Many thanks 

Hello All,

Is it possible for a user (or users) to receive a notification when an attachment is added to the Notes & Attachments section of a record in SFDC?  If so, how?  Does this have to be done via trigger?

Many thanks