• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The docs only mentions breakpoints up to 1024px, which is ridiculous in 2020 width UWQHD screens etc.

https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/utilities/grid/#Responsive-Layout-Options

Any way to add custom breakpoints?
Hello,

We have created a community with aura components using the lightning:path component. Now we are faced with the task of optimizing the views for smaller desktop devices, such as HD (1366x768px).

But for some unknown reason, Salesforce adds the HTML class runtime_sales_pathassistantPathAssistantCardMobile to the component when viewing it at 1366px width. Is there any way to disable this behaviour? And why would SF consider HD resolution to be "mobile"? Since even in the LDS docs, 1024px would be considered "large": https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/utilities/grid/#Responsive-Layout-Options

Thanks.

Hi,

I am working on a Community in a sandbox. To develop LWCs, I wanted to push the sandbox source/metadata to a scratch org and start the SFDX local development server.

However, it is unclear to me how to actually sync my scratch org with the sandbox. 

I have tried pushing the source directly, but recieved a long list of errors.

I then tried to convert the metadata into DX format and deploy it to the scratch org (from: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/213190/extract-custom-object-from-sandbox-into-scratch-org-and-version-control-system), but again all I got was a long list of errors:

`Invalid type: cxsrec__cxsJob_application__c`
`DML requires SObject or SObject list type:`

Now I'm a bit clueless. Is it possible at all to push a sandbox state to a scratch org?

The docs only mentions breakpoints up to 1024px, which is ridiculous in 2020 width UWQHD screens etc.

https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/utilities/grid/#Responsive-Layout-Options

Any way to add custom breakpoints?

Hi,

I am working on a Community in a sandbox. To develop LWCs, I wanted to push the sandbox source/metadata to a scratch org and start the SFDX local development server.

However, it is unclear to me how to actually sync my scratch org with the sandbox. 

I have tried pushing the source directly, but recieved a long list of errors.

I then tried to convert the metadata into DX format and deploy it to the scratch org (from: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/213190/extract-custom-object-from-sandbox-into-scratch-org-and-version-control-system), but again all I got was a long list of errors:

`Invalid type: cxsrec__cxsJob_application__c`
`DML requires SObject or SObject list type:`

Now I'm a bit clueless. Is it possible at all to push a sandbox state to a scratch org?

Hello,

I have below lightning markup which should display value of a record from LDS.
<aura:component  implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global">
    <aura:attribute name="boatId" type="ID" access="public"/>

<aura:attribute name="record" type="Boat__c" description="The record object to be displayed" access="public"/>
<aura:attribute name="simpleRecord" type="Object" description="A simplified view record object to be displayed" access="public"/>
    <aura:attribute name="recordError" type="String" description="An error message bound to force:recordData" access="public"/>

Boat details are here for {!v.boatId}
       <force:recordData aura:id="service"
                  recordId="{!v.boatId}"
                   fields="Id,Name"
                   mode="VIEW"
                   targetFields="{!v.record}"

targetError="{!v.recordError}"
                    />
    <br/>{!v.record.Name} should come

</aura:component>
In above code the below line properly displays the id of object.
Boat details are here for {!v.boatId}

But the <force:recordData> does not display the below line.
{!v.record.Name} should come

However in same code if I hardcode the Id of object record as below, it works.
recordId="a061H00000aQlGsQAK"

What is the best method for populating a scratch org with custom objects and their fields from a sandbox? I have tried the following process and have been unsucessful- am I missing a step or doing something incorrectly?
  1. Within the sandbox, I've created an unmanaged package containing the custom object. I noticed that the package also automatically pulls in dependent classes, pages, etc. 
  2. I've pulled the package to my local environment using:
    sfdx force:mdapi:retrieve -s -r packages -u Sandbox -p objectexport

3. I've unzipped the downloaded package.
  4. I've converted the package to DX format using:
    sfdx force:mdapi:convert -r packages\objectexportunzipped
  5. I then try pushing the converted object to the scratch org:
    sfdx force:source:push
The attempt errors out with dozens of "variable does not exist" and "invalid type" errors. From what I can see, it looks like the order the objects and classes are being pushed is causing the system to not see the dependent fields.

My end goal is to have a repeatable process to replicate custom objects from my sandbox to scratch orgs.