• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
I need to perform an action on a LWC component when the flow navigates to Next/Finish. Since this component is part of a screen, I cant add my own navigation buttons on this component.
So, Is there any way to listen to the flow's native Navigation events?
Or, the only solution is to override the footer and add my own navigation buttons and use c-pubsub to perform an action on the mentioned component?
Thanks in advanced!

Hi
I need to perform an action on a LWC component when the flow navigates to Next/Finish. Since this component is part of a screen, I cant add my own navigation buttons on this component.
Or, the only solution is to override the footer and add my own navigation buttons and use c-pubsub to perform an action on the mentioned component?
Thanks in advanced!

Hi
Thanks in advanced!

In the old salesforce mobile app you could hide the smart search items but simply removing it from the naviagation, but now it looks like these are showing up in the All Items in the new salesforce mobile app.  Is there a way to remove the All Items section? I would like to have full control over what my users can see/do on mobile vs desktop.