• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team, I am getting the following error while migrating workflow from the salesforce tool 'Migrate to flow.' 

We can’t migrate this workflow rule to a flow.
The formula expression is invalid: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Long Text Area" using the following field: 
I am getting this error while using Developer Sandbox: invalid session id this gets resolved when the security token is reset and need to use the new credentials for API users. 

User-added image
I am getting this error while using Developer Sandbox: invalid session id this gets resolved when the security token is reset and need to use the new credentials for API users. 

User-added image
Hi Team, I am getting the following error while migrating workflow from the salesforce tool 'Migrate to flow.' 

We can’t migrate this workflow rule to a flow.
The formula expression is invalid: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Long Text Area" using the following field: 

User-added image