• Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Friends,
Why Cross-object formula fields are able to pull the data even if the user have no access to it.

Is this a kind of security breach or a feature?

Let me know your comments.

Thanks
JG
I have a custom object customer project relationship with Opportunity. in my custom object i have status field and if the satus field is active then it shoud automatically check the checkbox in opportunity object ( I have created custom checkbox field in opportunity object). Below is my attempt to try but could not able to proceed further can someone guide me?

trigger Activeprojectopp4 on Customer_Project__c (after insert, after update) {
//storing the list of customer project recodrs added  or updated
    List<Customer_Project__c> cprecords=new list<Customer_Project__c>();
    if(trigger.isinsert){
        for(Customer_Project__c cp: trigger.new){
            cprecords.add(cp);    
        }
    }
//fetching the activerecords from customer project and puting into map
    Map<id,Customer_Project__c> activerecords = new Map <id,Customer_Project__c>([select id,name,Opportunity__c from Customer_Project__c where status__c='Active']);

}

Thanks

Hi Community,

I have a requirement in which i want to have multiple select queries in salesforce.

For ex-> 

SELECT Name,OrderNumber__c,Description FROM Opportunity WHERE Name= 'Test-1'
SELECT Name,OrderNumber__c,Description FROM Opportunity WHERE Name= 'Test-2'
SELECT Name,OrderNumber__c,Description FROM Opportunity WHERE Name= 'Test-3'
.....And it can go upto as many as possible.

I looked everywhere in the salesforce documentation, in the SDK(DeveloperForce.force) and in the forum. But could not find any solution.

I would really appreciate it if you people could look into this and guide me to the best possible solution.
Any Lead/Help would be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Mohit Batra

How do I change the name of the Birth Date field on the Contacts page to a different field name?  
Hi Friends,
Why Cross-object formula fields are able to pull the data even if the user have no access to it.

Is this a kind of security breach or a feature?

Let me know your comments.

Thanks
JG
I have a custom object customer project relationship with Opportunity. in my custom object i have status field and if the satus field is active then it shoud automatically check the checkbox in opportunity object ( I have created custom checkbox field in opportunity object). Below is my attempt to try but could not able to proceed further can someone guide me?

trigger Activeprojectopp4 on Customer_Project__c (after insert, after update) {
//storing the list of customer project recodrs added  or updated
    List<Customer_Project__c> cprecords=new list<Customer_Project__c>();
    if(trigger.isinsert){
        for(Customer_Project__c cp: trigger.new){
            cprecords.add(cp);    
        }
    }
//fetching the activerecords from customer project and puting into map
    Map<id,Customer_Project__c> activerecords = new Map <id,Customer_Project__c>([select id,name,Opportunity__c from Customer_Project__c where status__c='Active']);

}

Thanks