• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
You're supposed to create a link post in chatter.  Did it but it doesn't work.  Other posts says others are having the same problem. 
I'm having trouble on this solution as well.  I'm pretty sure I've completed all of the steps but am getting the
"Could not find a properly routed case. Ensure that you've setup Omni-Channel correctly by following the requirements."
error as well.  The issue I seem to be having is that after changing ownership of the case to the queue "High Priority", I am not getting a notification in the Omni-Channel widget box to accept.  It just says "You have no active requests".  Does anyone have any suggestions? 
I am not able to complete the challenge in the 'Getting Started with Chatter' trail.

Within the challenge I need to update my profile picutre, it goes through all of the correct steps and I am able to Save but the picture doesn't load - same with changing the picture for the group. 

The error I receive is 'Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: One of the following Chatter profile details has not been set: Photo, About Me, Title, City. Make certain you have changed all of these from their default values.'
I'm having trouble on this solution as well.  I'm pretty sure I've completed all of the steps but am getting the
"Could not find a properly routed case. Ensure that you've setup Omni-Channel correctly by following the requirements."
error as well.  The issue I seem to be having is that after changing ownership of the case to the queue "High Priority", I am not getting a notification in the Omni-Channel widget box to accept.  It just says "You have no active requests".  Does anyone have any suggestions?