• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi fellow Trailblazers,

Can any one tell me if there is a way to create a page that users are directed to on their initial login to Salesforce as a new user, that asks them to agree to terms and conditions of user before proceeding into the platform? Kind of like an agreement to abide by the terms and condtions of working with the data in the platform before being allowed to navigate through the platform.

I have this set up for Community users but would like it for internal users as well.

Thank you!

Christina Wildau
Is it possible to add new action/button along with edit/delete values in drop down in salesforce lightning in the related list record.
In Opportunity record(in lightning) i have a related list. In the related list record we drop down actions edit and delete. I would like to add a custom action/button which will make a call to lightning component or vf page.

User-added image

thanks
amrut
  • September 21, 2018
Our SF team was consuming a third party API, but without change in any code the response returned now is 
Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable"

The API is actually not receiving any request on the server side, so they are unable to help. Thus asking if someone else has had a similar issue and a viable solution for the same.