• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, 
I am working on this Trailhead project, and have made it all the way to the end of "Try out your new community" - Last step!  Problem is, I don't see my Live Agent snap-in on my Community Page.  I see it on the dev side, I see that the option to create a button is checked, and the previous module approved all my work.  I just don't see it on this page.

Also, the link to check my page sends me to a log-in page that won't accept my trailhead login criteria.  It does have an option to "login here if you are an employee", which takes me to the community when I click on it.  

What am I doing wrong?  What is my log in criteria and where is my Chat with an Expert button?!

User-added image
User-added image
I'm pursing the Trailhead project Build a Community with Knowledge and Chat. Actually, I've already passed it and gotten the badge, but the LiveAgent isn't working as expected in the Community.

To my knowledge I followed all instructions to the letter, but when I preview the community, I see no "Chat with an Expert" button. I added the Snap-ins Chat to the sidebar as the instructions state, and I logged into the console and set the LiveAgent status to "Online." But when I preview the community, no chat button shows.

Any ideas? I am certain that I followed all steps. But I probably missed something, since the button doesn't show in the community.
I'm stuck on the last step: Try Out Your New Community. I don't know if the look of the Sample Console interface has been changed recently, but I'm not seeing where to click "Live Agent" and the provided screen grab doesn't fit my interface's look. I'm trying to switch my Live Agent from Offline to Online (as pictured) so the button changes to "Chat with an Expert." I've followed all the other steps in the project and gone over them multiple times.
Hi all, 
I am working on this Trailhead project, and have made it all the way to the end of "Try out your new community" - Last step!  Problem is, I don't see my Live Agent snap-in on my Community Page.  I see it on the dev side, I see that the option to create a button is checked, and the previous module approved all my work.  I just don't see it on this page.

Also, the link to check my page sends me to a log-in page that won't accept my trailhead login criteria.  It does have an option to "login here if you are an employee", which takes me to the community when I click on it.  

What am I doing wrong?  What is my log in criteria and where is my Chat with an Expert button?!

User-added image
User-added image