• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Created a custom list view in visual force to add onto a page mimicking a related list. 

I needed to remove the Action column-- that was sucessfully done through some javascript code I found here-- I pasted the code below too ( https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000MOwXQAW ). 
How can I remove the alphabet shortcuts above the list view? 

User-added image

<apex:page tabStyle="Order__c"  showHeader="false" standardController="Account"  >
                <style> 
                    .background {width:100%; hieght:100%; align:center; background:white;}
                </style>

<div class="background">   

<!-- This includeScript enables the script action below which removes the "Action" column of the list. -->
             <apex:includeScript value="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.2/jquery.min.js"/> 
             <!-- <apex:sectionHeader title="Recieved" subTitle="Orders" /> --> 
                    <!-- <apex:pageMessages /> --> 
               <apex:ListViews type="Order__c" />    
               <!-- <apex:enhancedList type="Order__c" height="400" rowsPerPage="100"     />  -->
        </div>
             <script>
                 $(".actionColumn").css("display","none");
             </script>

<script type="application/javascript">
    var aTags = document.getElementsByTagName('a');
    for(var i = 0; i < aTags.length; i++) 
        aTags[i].target = "_parent";
    function navigateToUrl (a){ 
        window.top.location.href = a; 
    }
            </script>

</apex:page>
Hello,

I am tryig to hide the action column for cases on my related lists.  
example
We use ServiceMax and users are required to modify cases via the servicemax SFMs, not the default salesforce links.  I found this bit of code:
<style type="text/css">
.actionColumn {display:none; visibility:hidden}
</style>
In a different spot on the forums.  I'm not sure if this would serve my purpose however, and even if it would, I'm not sure where I would put it.  I want the change to affect ALL related lists, and I don't mind if it is applied to all users, although I would prefer it to be on a profile basis.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Leah