• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to upload a package. My triggers and classes included in the package both have Unit Tests that pass @ 100%. When I try to upload the package, Salesforce throws the 75% coverage area. Does this mean that I need to have 75% code coverage for "All" of my code ORG wide reguardless of what I am including in my package ?
https://github.com/forcedotcom/salesforcedx-vscode/wiki/Develop-Against-Any-Org-in-Visual-Studio-Code
Has anyone used the process of Visual Studio Code with SFDX plugin's new Deploy to Any ORG against a Professional or Essentials edition ?
I have tested the plug-in against my Developer edition and it works great (without having to use Maven's Mate).  The issue I am having is I am trying to find an alternative approach to to using changesets because I am only purchasing the professional edition

Thanks
Is it possible to deploy an unmanaged package created from a Developer ORG to a production org. The reason being is that as you know, you cannot create a Sandbox ORG with a Developer ORG. And you cant create code "directly" on a production server

I will be developing custom applications for a couple of clients. Is ther a seperate license that will be required for me to work on each org, or do they just go to the security settings and setup a new user with admin access. It that is the case, when I log in, do I still need to contact them for an authorization code ?.

Also, I only have the "Free"dev version of Salesforce. If I go to setup and type in packages, I don't see the option to create any packages, it only has "Installed Packages" , is that because of my license ?

Is it possible to deploy an unmanaged package created from a Developer ORG to a production org. The reason being is that as you know, you cannot create a Sandbox ORG with a Developer ORG. And you cant create code "directly" on a production server