There is no free solution for this task. Neither the Mac version of Outlook nor the Windows version comes with an add-on facility for this task. There isn’t any freeware application as well that can help you at this. However, there are plenty of paid tools to convert OLM files to PST mail format.
OLM to PST Converter Ultimate by Gladwev was much impressed with the conversion speed and accuracy. The tool converted my emails directly from the Outlook database. The tool offers free conversion of up to 10mails per folder.
Steps to Convert MBOX to Outlook PST File Format.
- Launch the tool and add your MBOX file.
- Select desired output path
- Click on Convert
On the other side, Windows is a tough competitor of Mac which is more user-friendly and popular than Mac. It comes with several interactive features. It stores emails, calendar, attachments, and other information in PST file format.
Here’s Why You Should Convert OLM into PST Files ?
The main reason why you should convert Mac OLM files into Windows PST because OLM is not supported in Windows. And users have to access emails and other information stored in OLM files in Windows platform. To overcome this problem, we have offered OLM to PST Converter is unique software which you need to opt for. The software provides the great solution to access Mac emails in MS Outlook platform. In fact, the product is a perfect solution for those who are seeking the way to import Outlook for Mac data into MS Outlook.
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, 98 and 95
- MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (Both 32 bit and 64 bit) and all version of Outlook for Mac
Product link - http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/olm-pst-converter.html
- Add a Folder Contains MBOX files
- Convert several MBOX files into PST, EML and MSG.
- Preview Emails with intact Mail Properties
- Preview and Export Email Attachments
- Easily export MBOX file to Office 365 Account
- All Outlook Versions Supported
Read more : http://mboxtooutlook.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-to-migrate-data-from-mbox-to-office-365-platform.html
• Converts all email components like Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes
• Preview option to show the emails and other mail components after conversion
• Option to ‘Select’ or ‘Find’ the OLM files from your system
• Saves the converted emails into PST, MSG, and EML format
• Save multiple Mailboxes as separate PST
• Save Multiple Mailboxes as a single PST profile
• Option to append the newly created PST file into an existing PST file
• Supports Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007 (Both 32 and 64 Bit Versions)
• Live update wizard – all minor updates are available free of cost
See more at: http://www.mozesoft.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html
I do not want this migration quickly because every email is important for me.
Is it feasible?
Repair exchange server database (.edb) which is corrupted due to improper server shutdown, power issues, JET errors, drive errors, corrupt header errors, server down issues, and server crash incidents etc. Removes all kinds of errors or bugs from Exchange EDB file and make it usable again against any trouble.
* It can be supports all MS Exchange version like : 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
* It compatible with all MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 2013 and latest 2016.
* It compatible with all Windows OS version : XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Download the Demo version of EDB to PST Converter Software Now Or Buy Online from : http://www.tools4recovery.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html
See full info :- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html
To download the demo version visit: MBOX to PST Converter Software
For more information visit: MBOX to PST Converter Software
Read more: http://www.outlookost.org
I need to export a report as a CSV to an FTP site or email it on a daily or weekly basis.
I have a Report. I need to get the report out of Salesforce somehow into CSV format.
Ideally, this would be scheduled.
I'm a developer so I can do developer stuff. However, I don't know APEX and I don't know VisualForce. I can get someone to do that stuff if we need to.
Has anyone had the same problem and how did you solve it??