• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear Developers, 
Is there any way I can use LDS in Lighting Communities. I tried,  but I am not able to load the record. In this URL location  https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/data_service_considerations.htm
I see that Lightning Data Service is available in the following container 'Lightning Communities'. Can anyone advise me on this, please?
A apex class is referred by multiple Lightning components.  is that good practice ? Bad Practice ? Please also answer WHY ? 
What are the advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Single Apex controller for More than one Lighting Component and explai? I am about to refactor my code , where I have seen many lighting components are using the same controller class. My aim is to imrove the performance. 
I working on lightning communites. I wanted to use LDS in communities. I  see in documentation that it is supported but dont see it is working for me. As Lightning Web component supports LDS, I put that LWC in a component used for Community builder. I see that LWC is loded but LDS is not working. Can some one correct me way  please.. Thanks in advance. 
We looking for Salesforce admin role , with 2 to 3 years experience  at Hyderabad  - Package 8 to 12 lakhs - send resumes to alphaseenu@gmail.com
I am new to Service cloud and trying to work out few examples. I created a queue with just filling the mandatory fields. I stated creating the case assginment rules with criteria and trying to find the queue which I created when selecting the dropdown "Queue". why? where am I going wrong?
Dear Developers, 
Is there any way I can use LDS in Lighting Communities. I tried,  but I am not able to load the record. In this URL location  https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/data_service_considerations.htm
I see that Lightning Data Service is available in the following container 'Lightning Communities'. Can anyone advise me on this, please?
Hi All,

I am trying to authorize an org (Dev org not sandbox) from VS Code and I am in my Company network and default port Id 1717 wouldnt work for me. I have followed the below steps to create a Connected App and change port number in sfdx-project.json file. But still its taking me to old 1717 localhost even after changin the port number.

From Connected App..
User-added image

From VSCode project setup..

User-added image

I have also tried to put 443 in the redirected URL instead of 1717. But it doesnt work either.

Is there any mistake that I have done while setting up the Conncted App ? BTW, I am not using JWT AUthentication. Its just web based authentication. How else can I change the default port number ?

PS : I have used both "oauthLocalPort" : "443" and "oauthLocalPort" : 443. 

I am new to Service cloud and trying to work out few examples. I created a queue with just filling the mandatory fields. I stated creating the case assginment rules with criteria and trying to find the queue which I created when selecting the dropdown "Queue". why? where am I going wrong?
Hello All,

I am trying to create a community user, i went through the folowing steps:
1. Created an account.
2. Created a contact
3. On the contact detail page, clicked on 'Manage external user' and created a user.

The issue is that when the external user is created, that external user is not receiving the welcome email or the reset password email.