• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone!

The company I work for uses SalesForce, Financial Force, ans PSA and within the accounting department we are looking into implementing Robotic Process Automation for some of our less value-added processes. Have any of you had any experience with implementing RPA with SF/FF/PSA? Right now, we're looking into BluePrism and UIPath, but I was hoping to see if anyone had specific experience with SalesForce.

I'd be grateful for any recommendations or resources you could point me to. Like I said we're in the very beginning stages of researching this, so any help is appreciated.

Hi Everyone!

The company I work for uses SalesForce, Financial Force, ans PSA and within the accounting department we are looking into implementing Robotic Process Automation for some of our less value-added processes. Have any of you had any experience with implementing RPA with SF/FF/PSA? Right now, we're looking into BluePrism and UIPath, but I was hoping to see if anyone had specific experience with SalesForce.

I'd be grateful for any recommendations or resources you could point me to. Like I said we're in the very beginning stages of researching this, so any help is appreciated.