• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Can some one please suggest any Free AppExchange tool which can be used to export description of the fields from Standard and custom objects from Salesforce Org ?
I am able to search few of them but they have paid version to export description fields.

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

I have a requirement where I need to create a deep link from Salesforce to external third party(iAuditor). The requirement is to open a template directly by click of button from Salesforce. They have provided such URI to use.
https://app.safetyculture.com/inspection/new?templateId=<template_id>

How can I set this up in my Salesforce org?
Hi Everyone, I have a requirement where we need to make more than 100 API calls in real time. As we all know that will hit governor limits.
We can't use Batch to call the API's . What is the best way to handle such situation ?
Hi Team,

I have a requirement where we need to convert multiple leads at the same time. Do you know, if there is any free appexchange product available ? I tried installing one from Salesforce Labs but it is expired now. Any help will be appreciated?

Gaurav Seth
I have a requirement to add new button to create custom object from Case object screen. Adding a button without using VF page or lwc pages. My need is to create it without doing development.

Please help.
I am calling Java RestAPI from Salesforce Apex but getting that error :

System.HttpRequest retrying request in response to handshake failure: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

I am using Self Signed Certificate as I don't have CA signed certificate.

When I hit the RestAPI from Postman, it works fine after adding Refered in the header but when I use it in Apex, it fails.
I know it is failing because the certificate should be uploaded on the receiver end.
Do we have any workaround for this ?
like adding below code. getting cookie from Postman session.

request.setHeader('Cookie', 'JSESSIONID=0000fDH4iAwQjy18Gxy6cu4OP7N:-1; LtpaToken2=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')

I need it urgently. I will appreciate
An external Lead Management system will send qualified Leads as Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities to Salesforce. Would you recommend the external system to integrate directly with the SFDC SOAP/REST API? Would you expose an Apex Webservice? What other integration pattern would your recommend and why? 
When a status field for the  LDV (Large Data Volume) object is set to "Complete" data from the object and fields from related lookup objects needs to be sent to an on premise system. What are options and considerations for integration to the external system? 
I know best way to integrate LDV object is using Bulk API but should we do the same in the above scenario?
Hi All,
I need to implement record meeting minutes’ wizard functionality for
recording general meeting details, adding meeting notes, listing meeting decisions, marking attendees, outlining actions, attaching files, and associating the minutes with a related case.

Do we have something in Salesforce in build which can be used and customized or do we need to create lightning pages for the wizard?

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
Hi,
I need to create a multidisciplinary team in Salesforce where I can add team members from different technical specialities come together for solving a issue .
Any idea how can I do that in Salesforce ?

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
Hi ,
Can someone please tell me how many types of notifications exists in Salesforce like Email etc.?

Is there any link where I can read about all notifications which are allowed and details about them ?

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
Universal containers is migrating to Salesforce from a legacy system with existing SMTP-based integrations.
What Salesforce platform capability should an Integration Architect consider?
A. Custom Apex class with webservice methods that implement the SMTP protocol.
B. Custom InboundEmailHandler to process the messages.
C. Lightning connect with an oData/SMTP interchange.
D. Custom Apex batch job to check for SMTP message

Can someone please help?
I have a partner dev edition org where Dev hub is not available.
I can not use Scratch org to migrate the code to Gitlab.

Can someone please assist which way can I use to migrate the code from this org ?

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
I need to migrate Einstein Bot from one of my Dev Org to Gitlab so that other developers can work .
Can someone please assist me how to achieve this ?
Can I do it using package.xml ?

Thanks,
Gaurav
I have few queues in partner org to whom some users are subscribed.
I am migrating those to my scratch org using package.xml.
I am gettign error as those users do no exists in my scratch org.
How to resolve this issue ?

In field: userName - no User named "my user " found
Error  force-app/main/default/queues/ADJ_Queue.queue-meta.xml            
Please guide.

Thanks                                
Hi ,

I installed the package SDocs for document generation in my partner org .When I am trying to migrate the code thru package.xml to work on scratch orgs, I am facing lot of dependency error for SDocs.
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/SDOC__SDField__c/SDOC__SDField__c.object-meta.xml                                  Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/SDOC__SDJob__c/SDOC__SDJob__c.object-meta.xml                                      Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/SDOC__SDRelationship__c/SDOC__SDRelationship__c.object-meta.xml                    Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Account/webLinks/SDOC__Email_Docs.webLink-meta.xml                                 Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API (815:15)
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/SDOC__SDoc__c/SDOC__SDoc__c.object-meta.xml                                        Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API

Error  force-app/main/default/objects/SDOC__SDTemplate__c/SDOC__SDTemplate__c.object-meta.xml                            Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Account/webLinks/SDOC__S_Docs.webLink-meta.xml                                     Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API (826:15)
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Contact/webLinks/SDOC__Add_to_Mass_Merge_List.webLink-meta.xml                     Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API (753:15)
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Contact/webLinks/SDOC__Email_Docs.webLink-meta.xml                                 Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API (766:15)
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Contact/webLinks/SDOC__S_Docs.webLink-meta.xml                                     Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API (777:15)
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Contact/webLinks/SDOC__View_Mass_Merge_List.webLink-meta.xml                       Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API (788:15)
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Event/webLinks/SDOC__S_Docs.webLink-meta.xml                                       Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API (232:15)
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Lead/webLinks/SDOC__Email_Docs.webLink-meta.xml                                    Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API (480:15)
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Lead/webLinks/SDOC__S_Docs.webLink-meta.xml                                        Cannot create a new component with the namespace: SDOC.  Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API (491:15)

Error  force-app/main/default/profiles/AMS.profile-meta.xml                                                              In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/profiles/ADJ Clerk.profile-meta.xml                                                        In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/profiles/AMSCustomerCommunityPlus.profile-meta.xml                                         In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/permissionsets/ADJClerk_test.permissionset-meta.xml                                        In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/permissionsets/ADJCreate.permissionset-meta.xml                                            In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/permissionsets/ADJManager.permissionset-meta.xml                                           In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/permissionsets/ADJWCJ.permissionset-meta.xml                                               In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/permissionsets/Admin.permissionset-meta.xml                                                In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/permissionsets/Analytics.permissionset-meta.xml                                            In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/permissionsets/Analytics_Cloud_Explorer.permissionset-meta.xml                             In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/permissionsets/Analytics_Int_User.permissionset-meta.xml                                   In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/permissionsets/Einsten.permissionset-meta.xml                                              In field: field - no CustomObject named SDOC__SDField__c found
Error  force-app/main/default/recordActionDeployments/ScheduleHearing.deployment-meta.xml                                In field: QuickAction - no QuickAction named SDOC__SendEmail found
Error  force-app/main/default/recordActionDeployments/RecommendationDeployment.deployment-meta.xml                       Looks like this flow is inactive. Ask your Salesforce admin to activate it.Error  force-app/main/default/layouts/Account-Account Layout.layout-meta.xml                                             In field: customButtons - no WebLink named Account.SDOC__S_Docs found (219:34)
ERROR running force:source:push:  Push failed.

Please guide me.
While doing the initial push to a scratch org - RecordActionDeployment API (guided action) component is failing with error:
Looks like this flow is inactive. Ask your Salesforce admin to activate it.
The flows being referenced in the guided action are active so it should deploy them along with the guided action but not sure why it thinks those flows are inactive.
Has anyone come across this? So far I haven't found anything on this error anywhere else.
We have a requirement to open Account, Contact tabs and some of the custom Object Tabs from a link on Home Page.
How can we achieve that ?
We have created custom Tabs but able to show as a Navigation Item.

Please provide me the solution ,if we can open those from Home Page link.
I need to add a link on homepage where user can click and it should take him to create page of a custom object.
How can I achieve that ? Should I create an aura component or it can be done easily?
Please guide.
I need to mark some fields mandatory in lightning component.
I am using required="true" but it is making field assignment wrong.

Here are the code:

<div class="slds-form__item" role="listitem" >
                          <div class="slds-form-element slds-form-element_horizontal slds-is-editing">
                            <label class="slds-form-element__label" for="single-form-element-id-02">Start Date</label>
                             <div class="slds-form-element__control">
                              <lightning:input type="Date" aura:id="hearingStartDateId"
                                         name="hearingStartDate" min="{!v.MinDate}"
                                         value="{!v.newScheduleHearing.Start_Date__c}"
                                          required="true"    />
                              </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>

<label class="slds-form-element__label" for="single-form-element-id-02">End Date</label>

<div class="slds-form-element__control" >

<lightning:input type="Date" aura:id="hearingEndDateId"
                                         name="hearingEndDate" min="{!v.MinDate}"
                                         value="{!v.newScheduleHearing.End_Date__c}"
                                         />
                                </div>
                           </div>
                         </div>
                      </div> 

<div class="slds-form__row">

<label class="slds-form-element__label" for="single-form-element-id-02">Location Code</label>
                                  <lightning:select name="hearingLocationCode" aura:id="hearinglocation"
               value="{!v.newScheduleHearing.Location__c.Location_Code__c}" label=""
                                                    required="true" >
                            <option value="">Choose One</option>
                            <option value="AHM">AHM</option>
                            <option value="ANA">ANA</option>
                            <option value="BAK">BAK</option>
                            <option value="EUR">EUR</option>
                            <option value="FRE">FRE</option>
                            <option value="GOL">GOL</option>
                            <option value="GRO">GRO</option>
                            <option value="LAO">LAO</option>
                            <option value="LBO">LBO</option>
                            <option value="MDR">MDR</option>
                            <option value="OXN">OXN</option>
                            <option value="POM">POM</option>
                            <option value="RDG">RDG</option>
                            <option value="RIV">RIV</option>
                            <option value="SAC">SAC</option>
                            <option value="SAL">SAL</option>
                            <option value="SBR">SBR</option>
                            <option value="SDO">SDO</option>
                            <option value="SJO">SJO</option>
                            <option value="SRO">SRO</option>
                            <option value="STK">STK</option>
                            <option value="VNO">VNO</option> 
                            <option value="WCK">WCK</option>                            
                        </lightning:select>  
                                </div>
                             </div>
                        </div>

<label class="slds-form-element__label" for="single-form-element-id-02">Type of Hearing</label>

<lightning:select name="hearingType" aura:id="hearingType" 
                                          value="{!v.newScheduleHearing.Type_Of_Hearing__c}" label="">
                            <option value="Expedited Hearing">Expedited Hearing</option>
                            <option value="Lien Conference">Lien Conference</option>
                                    </div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                        </div>

mandatory field
Above image shows that Start date and Location code is not coming correctly. If I remove required="true" ,then it is visible correctly.

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
Hi,

I am creating a event object using apex trigger

if(eightAM == 'true') {
                                                      DateTime startDateTime = kstartDate;
                                                    DateTime ednDateTime = kendDate;
                                                        Event eventObject = new Event();
                                                        eventObject.OwnerId = userID;
                                                        eventObject.Location = location; 
                                                        eventObject.StartDateTime = startDateTime.addHours(8);
                                                        eventObject.EndDateTime =startDateTime.addHours(9);
insert eventObject;
}

If it is 8 AM, I am adding 8 hours to create event entry and it is getting inserted but Calendar always show time 4 hours less.

I have check the settings , my time zone and company profile time zone is same.How can I resolve this issue ?

Thanks,
Need Help to migrate Communities , Roles, profile from Developer Edition org. We are using VS code and able to migrate all custom Objects, custom fields, visual force pages, apex classes etc using unmanaged package. Then we are using scratch orgs for development.
But Roles and communities are not a part of unmanaged package.
Can someone please tell me how to migrate these items so that we have all items?

What is the best way to accomplish that ?

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
Hi,
Can some one please suggest any Free AppExchange tool which can be used to export description of the fields from Standard and custom objects from Salesforce Org ?
I am able to search few of them but they have paid version to export description fields.

Thanks in advance
Hi Everyone, I have a requirement where we need to make more than 100 API calls in real time. As we all know that will hit governor limits.
We can't use Batch to call the API's . What is the best way to handle such situation ?
I am calling Java RestAPI from Salesforce Apex but getting that error :

System.HttpRequest retrying request in response to handshake failure: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

I am using Self Signed Certificate as I don't have CA signed certificate.

When I hit the RestAPI from Postman, it works fine after adding Refered in the header but when I use it in Apex, it fails.
I know it is failing because the certificate should be uploaded on the receiver end.
Do we have any workaround for this ?
like adding below code. getting cookie from Postman session.

request.setHeader('Cookie', 'JSESSIONID=0000fDH4iAwQjy18Gxy6cu4OP7N:-1; LtpaToken2=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')

I need it urgently. I will appreciate
When a status field for the  LDV (Large Data Volume) object is set to "Complete" data from the object and fields from related lookup objects needs to be sent to an on premise system. What are options and considerations for integration to the external system? 
I know best way to integrate LDV object is using Bulk API but should we do the same in the above scenario?
Hi ,
Can someone please tell me how many types of notifications exists in Salesforce like Email etc.?

Is there any link where I can read about all notifications which are allowed and details about them ?

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
Universal containers is migrating to Salesforce from a legacy system with existing SMTP-based integrations.
What Salesforce platform capability should an Integration Architect consider?
A. Custom Apex class with webservice methods that implement the SMTP protocol.
B. Custom InboundEmailHandler to process the messages.
C. Lightning connect with an oData/SMTP interchange.
D. Custom Apex batch job to check for SMTP message

Can someone please help?
I need to migrate Einstein Bot from one of my Dev Org to Gitlab so that other developers can work .
Can someone please assist me how to achieve this ?
Can I do it using package.xml ?

Thanks,
Gaurav
I need to mark some fields mandatory in lightning component.
I am using required="true" but it is making field assignment wrong.

Here are the code:

<label class="slds-form-element__label" for="single-form-element-id-02">Start Date</label>
                             <div class="slds-form-element__control">
                              <lightning:input type="Date" aura:id="hearingStartDateId"
                                         name="hearingStartDate" min="{!v.MinDate}"
                                         value="{!v.newScheduleHearing.Start_Date__c}"
                                          required="true"    />
                              </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>

<label class="slds-form-element__label" for="single-form-element-id-02">End Date</label>

<lightning:input type="Date" aura:id="hearingEndDateId"
                                         name="hearingEndDate" min="{!v.MinDate}"
                                         value="{!v.newScheduleHearing.End_Date__c}"
                                         />
                                </div>
                           </div>
                         </div>
                      </div> 

<div class="slds-form__row">

<label class="slds-form-element__label" for="single-form-element-id-02">Location Code</label>
                                  <lightning:select name="hearingLocationCode" aura:id="hearinglocation"
               value="{!v.newScheduleHearing.Location__c.Location_Code__c}" label=""
                                                    required="true" >
                            <option value="AHM">AHM</option>
                            <option value="ANA">ANA</option>
                            <option value="BAK">BAK</option>
                            <option value="EUR">EUR</option>
                            <option value="FRE">FRE</option>
                            <option value="GOL">GOL</option>
                            <option value="GRO">GRO</option>
                            <option value="LAO">LAO</option>
                            <option value="LBO">LBO</option>
                            <option value="MDR">MDR</option>
                            <option value="OXN">OXN</option>
                            <option value="POM">POM</option>
                            <option value="RDG">RDG</option>
                            <option value="RIV">RIV</option>
                            <option value="SAC">SAC</option>
                            <option value="SAL">SAL</option>
                            <option value="SBR">SBR</option>
                            <option value="SDO">SDO</option>
                            <option value="SJO">SJO</option>
                            <option value="SRO">SRO</option>
                            <option value="STK">STK</option>
                            <option value="VNO">VNO</option> 
                            <option value="WCK">WCK</option>                            
                                </div>
                             </div>
                        </div>

<label class="slds-form-element__label" for="single-form-element-id-02">Type of Hearing</label>

<lightning:select name="hearingType" aura:id="hearingType" 
                                          value="{!v.newScheduleHearing.Type_Of_Hearing__c}" label="">
                            <option value="Expedited Hearing">Expedited Hearing</option>
                            <option value="Lien Conference">Lien Conference</option>
                                    </div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                        </div>

mandatory field
Above image shows that Start date and Location code is not coming correctly. If I remove required="true" ,then it is visible correctly.

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
I need to change the disabled checkbox in lightning.
Here is my code:

<td width="20">
                            <div class="slds-checkbox slds-truncate"/>
                            <aura:if isTrue="{!innerMap.Value[0]==false}">
                                <ui:inputCheckbox  aura:id="EightAM" value = "EightAM" change="{!c.selectoptionvalue}" />
                                <label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox">
                                    <span class="slds-checkbox_faux"></span>
                                    <span class="slds-form-element__label">8AM</span>
                                </label>
                                <aura:set attribute="else">
                                    <ui:inputCheckbox aura:id="checkbox1" class="dark-checkbox" value = "" disabled="true"/>
                                    <label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox">
                                        <span class="slds-checkbox_faux"></span>
                                        <span class="slds-form-element__label">   8AM    </span>
                                    </label>
                                </aura:set>
                            </aura:if>
                        </td>

Here is my css

.THIS .dark-checkbox{
    background-color: red;
}

But is not affecting.What am I missing?

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
Hi,

I am creating a event object using apex trigger

if(eightAM == 'true') {
                                                      DateTime startDateTime = kstartDate;
                                                    DateTime ednDateTime = kendDate;
                                                        Event eventObject = new Event();
                                                        eventObject.OwnerId = userID;
                                                        eventObject.Location = location; 
                                                        eventObject.StartDateTime = startDateTime.addHours(8);
                                                        eventObject.EndDateTime =startDateTime.addHours(9);
insert eventObject;
}

If it is 8 AM, I am adding 8 hours to create event entry and it is getting inserted but Calendar always show time 4 hours less.

I have check the settings , my time zone and company profile time zone is same.How can I resolve this issue ?

Thanks,
I created a event record for 2 PM-3 PM but it is showing 10 AM on calendar.When I am running SOQL, it is showing the correct time.
DO we have to do some settings to fix that ?

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
Missing Tile Menu images in migrated community. I can see those images in contentassets folder but not able to see in community.When I naviate to navigation item and went to Tile Menu-then can not see those images.

Can someone please help ? I am using package.xml for migration.
Need Help to migrate Communities , Roles, profile from Developer Edition org. We are using VS code and able to migrate all custom Objects, custom fields, visual force pages, apex classes etc using unmanaged package. Then we are using scratch orgs for development.
But Roles and communities are not a part of unmanaged package.
Can someone please tell me how to migrate these items so that we have all items?

What is the best way to accomplish that ?

Thanks,
Gaurav Seth
List<Event> lstevt =[Select Subject,StartDateTime, EndDateTime,Description from Event  where StartDateTime!=null  and StartDateTime = EndDateTime]
        This is not working , i need to select all event records where startdatetime=enddatetime