• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Sorry I am afraid there is no official method to import OST file to Outlook 2019. Microsoft which launching Outlook 2019 had added several useful features. This made people to upgrade from older version to newser version of Outlook. However there is no such option to import OST to Outlook 2019 as there was no need for that.
However you can go for alternat solution by using third party application. I would like to suggest you to try Advik OST to PST Converter. This tool has an ability to export Offline OST file to Outlook PST format. The conversion process will preserve the folder heirarchy and maintain the key elemenst of emails as well.
Steps to Convert OST file to PST for Outlook 2019;
  1. Launch Advik OST Converter add OST file.
  2. Select mailbox folders and click Next
  3. Select PST as saving option from the list
  4. Click convert.
Done! This is how you can export OST to PST format. Now import PST file in Outlook 2019 without any error.
Conversion of OST files into Outlook PST is really a tough task and it becomes necessary if your files have been corrupted. In this situation, you will need a converter like ATS OST to PST Converter which has tremendous advantages that help to make the conversion process simple and modest. The user can directly migrate all their database into Office 365 & Live Exchange Server.

Visit here:  https://microsoft-office.wonderhowto.com/forum/best-way-convert-ost-file-pst-file-via-using-ats-ost-pst-converter-tool-0184450/
Check out this article: Manual tricks of NSF to PST to learn the popular conversion methods of NSF to PST i.e. - Export-Import and Setting up Co-existence. Both these methods simply import all the data from NSF file into PST file format without making any changes in the original NSF file. So no needs to worry about losing your NSF file data.

Hope this will help you.       

Get download marvelous solution of NSF file to PST file converter for recovering NSF file and converting NSF file to PST, EML and MSG format with whole versions of Lotus Notes NSF and Outlook file.

Read More: 
http://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html
User-added image
There are lots of tools available on web for conversion of IBM Lotus Notes file to Outlook format. Here I suggest all users before using any tool to first try the manual solution through which you can easily export entire NSF file data to PST. I have also used manual solution and I am fully satisfied of their conversion. So I would also like to recommend the same.
For more details about manual conversion procedure, here:- Easy methods to export data from NSF to PST.  

nsf to pst