• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Buddies,

I am facing an issue with CONTAINS function in flow builder and Process builder.I am trying to find the multi picklist selected value in decision element, but when i am running that flow in debug area it's behaving like stupid. Don't know why this is not working, or all are facing the same issue with CONTAINS function?

Please suggest any workaround for this.

Thank you in advance....!

Hi @all,

I am sending out the custom notification with  rich text  field as a notification body from flow builder. So here I am getting notification body in "<p>Body</p>", So can  anyone know how to remove those tags from notification?

Thanks in advance...!
Hi,

I am unable to load the script in visualforce page. Getting below error on console, can anyone please help me out from this..

Error screen print
Thank you.

Hi,

I am trying to send an email with schedule flow,but at that particular schedule i am not getting any email. But in the scheduled job area i can able to see my scheduled job.
NOTE:Email delivarability is on.

Please suggest any idea...!
Hi,

I do have one question from long ago, is it possible to show error message(Same like before trigger "Add Error" method) with flow builder based on some condition.

Please suggest me if there is any way to do that.

Thank you.
Avinash...!
When i am adding 'https://www.google-analytics.com'to CORS, and trying to load my script file from lightning component.Getting below error,
Error screen print
Hi @all,

I am sending out the custom notification with  rich text  field as a notification body from flow builder. So here I am getting notification body in "<p>Body</p>", So can  anyone know how to remove those tags from notification?

Thanks in advance...!
When i am adding 'https://www.google-analytics.com'to CORS, and trying to load my script file from lightning component.Getting below error,
Error screen print
I'm working with cloud flow designer and having some issues with the Apex class callout. I know I will need to return a List<List<CustomSobject>> from the invocable method in order to process the collection. But I am stuck overcomplicating the code in order to get what I would normally use a List for into the right format to return. I probably need an additional for loop but am not sure of the format. If I only return a List<CustomSobject> the Flow will not be able to process it as a collection returning multiple records. Below is my method, this current version compiles but the flow will throw an "List index out of bounds" error. Nor is it correct, as I want all the elements returned not just the first. Thanks in advance.
@InvocableMethod(label = 'Services Available')
public static List<List<Create_Product__c>> getServices(List<Address__c> addressInput){
    //created to hold return list of lists
    List<List<Create_Product__c>> wrapper = new List<List<Create_Product__c>>();

//The data set to be returned
    List<Create_Product__c> productsAvailable = [SELECT Product_Code__c, Starting_Price__c FROM Create_Product__c];

for (Create_Product__c products: productsAvailable ){
        List<Create_Product__c> responseList = new List<Create_Product__c>();

responseList[0].Product_Code__c = products.Product_Code__c;
        responseList[0].Starting_Price__c = products.Starting_Price__c;

wrapper.add(responseList);
    }

return wrapper;
}

Hi guys,

I am trying to create a validation rule that makes multiple fields mandatory based on various picklist values selected in a picklist field. The fields that I would like to make mandatory include multiple field types. I keep getting error messages using the below formula.

AND(
OR(
ISPICKVAL(Picklist_c , "Value 1"),
ISPICKVAL(Picklist_c , "Value 2"),

ISBLANK (Custom_Field_c 1)
ISBLANK (Date_Field_c 1)
ISBLANK (TEXT (Custom_Picklist_c 1)
ISBLANK (Custom_Field_c 2)
​ISBLANK (Date_Field_c 2)
ISBLANK (TEXT (Custom_Picklist_c 2)