• 115 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on a Case object flow and I am having a problem trying to figure out how to get a dependent multi-select picklist. I am using the dependent lightning component for cointrolling field category and the dependent field (multi-select picklist) services.  

Is there a way to show all the value in the multi select picklist when I select a value from the controlling picklist? 

Also, is there a way to show those value in the multi select picklist as checkboxes on the flow screen for users? 
  • October 04, 2019
Hello,

I want to update a field on a Account to true when the satus of opportunity is changed to Won.

How can i be able to achieve with Procssbuilder or workflow

thank you for suggestion
  • September 27, 2019

When i select the drop down the Lead or Contact object how can we see all Lead and contact records in visual force page. will you Plz suggest how to write code & How to create VF Page ?

Thank You
  • November 18, 2019
Can you please provide the best solution for this ?
I have a requirement where a 3d image of .fbx format needs to be displayed in lightning component.
Did anyone work on 3d image display on lightning. Any help will be Acknowledged.
I had a phone call from one of my inside sales staff yesterday saying that they cannot see a list view under the contacts object that is used almost daily.  I cannot seem to find any way online that there is a way to find this.  Please let me know.  Thank you.
Hi All,

We are moving our salesforce org from classic to lightnig but we are still not clear that do we need to move customer portal from classic to Lightning in Jan 20?

Thanks,
Parteek
Hello,

I am getting below error while submitting the Trailhead challenge for verification:
The page does not include a apex:outputField component bound to the opportunity amount

Please advise.

Thank you,
Guru

Here is the code I am submitting:

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity">
    <apex:pageBlock title="opportunities list">
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="opportunities main" >
            <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.Name }"/>
            <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.Amount }"/>
            <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.CloseDate }"/>
            <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.Account.Name }"/>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Hi all,

I've got that kind of scenario:
1. I have 2 custom objects: RMIssue__c and CR__c
2. They are related to each other by lookup field which is placed on RMIssue__c object
3. I want to create Quick Action button on RMIssue__c list view to create CR__c record and add to it selected records from the list view

What is the best approach to achieve it?
Thank you in advance!! 
What are the features available in Salesforce CPQ that are not available on Salesforce?
Why to use Salesforce CPQ and not Salesforce CRM?
Hi,

I'm wondering if one of you might have an idea. We have a managed package that contains custom fields that I am trying to remove. When attempting this I discovered there was no way to remove them.

I also tried creating another package that had less fields included, then I discovered that a developer account can only have one managed package, and you can't change it.

It's worth mentioning that the managed package is not on the AppExchange.

Is there any way to achieve this outside of creating a new dev account and moving over the components to create a new package?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
i have source pick list contains source 1,source 2
multi picklist contains mps1,mps 2 i want to show in one field
Hello, We have created a custom object to inform our customers in case of any disturbance. We have defined several customer groups to send the right messages to the right customers in situations that apply for that group.  For this we have created some code to select the right template. We also want to make sure that all templates alo use the right from header and e-mail address but are not able to create the right code for that. Does anybody have some tips on how to put this in to code?

Hi everyOne,

I have written one test class while run it was showing success but while checking in apex class code coverage was zero.if any one have idea please guide me how to overcome with this issue.

Thanks InAdvance.

Regards,
Balaji
We have a custom object which is consuming 80% of org (80 GB) data and we are looking to clean up this data. What is the best way to do this? I can only think of writing a batch job and deleting it but wondering how long does that job run to clean 80 GB of data. Is there any better approach to do this? Appreaciate any help here. 
I am trying to use the Salesforce default Lead field called "Last Transfer Date" as a date field. It is displayed as a date field, but after doing some testing with formulas it appears to secretly be a date time field.

When I use DATEVALUE(LastTransferDate) I get an error of:

Error: Incorrect argument type for function 'DATEVALUE()'.

My end goal is to use TODAY() - LastTransferDate to calculate how many days a Lead has been in a users name. 
Hi! I've created a formula field to count how long a lead has been under the current owners name. 

Note: The formula I've created includes Salesforces default field "LastTransferDate"

Here is the formula:

Today() - LastTransferDate

When looking at a lead record to make sure it worked properly, I noticed it is not calculating properly. 

The Last Transfer Date is set as 10/17/2019 which is TODAY'S date and for some reason it is returning -1 instead of 0. Any thoughts?
Hi, I got a question. If we upload data from a .csv file through data loader which has 500 rows and due to some error my data is uploaded till 100th row. Now I want to  upload my data from 101st row without again inserting from the starting. How could I do it?
Hi ,
I have insert record in email field of object.I want to get the only Domain Name in the email.Can you please help me.
Hi all,
1) i am learning REST api. I am not getting difference between @httpGet declaration and when we declare like 

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        Http http = new Http();
        req.setMethod('GET');
what is difference between these two declaration.??
2) When we write GET method? when we want to send data from salesforce to other system or when we want to get data from other system into salesforce??