• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am tryng to customize Global action layout for - Log a call 
I have a custom dropdown on Global action layout associated to Task object called Fruit Types, having picklist values Apple & Oranges.
My use case is  - 
When i select Oranges, a checkbox needs to appear, called "Interested"
but when I select Apples, the checkbox should not show up on any profile. 

Is the usecase achievable ? If yes, how ?

Thank you in advance.
I have a custom object which has a list of products, country field and checkbox- inactive.

Use case: 
When I create an opportunity and add OpportunityLineItem, The line item should compare with the products field from the custom object.
Also, the Opportunity should look at Bill to country from the account attached and compare with the country field from the custom object.
And if the record matches and the "Inactive" checkbox from the custom object is true, then it should throw an error and not allow to save the opportunity.

For example,
Custom object:
Product: Pencil
Inavtive: True

Opportunity:
OpportunityLineItem: Pencil
Account - Bill to Country: Mexico
ERROR FLAG

We have Outlook integration for SFDC.

My question-
When a user logs an email in outlook for an opportunity, it integrated with SFDC opportunity and shows the email on the opportunity. However, when the email comes in, it sits under "Activity" tab and does not modify the "Last Modified Date" on the opportunity.

Is there a way when the email comes from outlook, the Opportunity "LastModifiedDate" is triggered ?

Hi,
I would like to get some solutions in regards to our integration with ERP.
We have a concept of - Part on Fly. These are parts that created on customer configuration and requests. These parts are not stored in the part master of ERP, rather used on the quote directly. 
These parts, when synced to SFDC, are brought in as "WIP" (Write in Parts)

The issue here is - OpportunityLineItem.ProductCode is mapped with ERP.Partnum field. When an update is performed on the opportunity, SFDC Opportunity syncs back to ERP, replacing the actual part with - WIP
In this case, we are losing the data in our system. 

How do we avoid writing back WIP to ERP from SFDC ?
How to maintain Part on Fly in SFDC ?
Can we copy the value coming from ERP in SFDC with the value not being part of SFDC product object ?

Thank you for help in advance.

Hi,
I have two close stages - Closed Lost & Deal Dormant
Can we capture the system date when the deal is Closed Lost & Deal Dormant?
Is this possible via a workflow/process builder/trigger ?

The date should also update if the deal is moved from, Closed lost to Deal dormant

Basically, I am looking for a solution like - when the deal is Closed Won, the CloseDate field updates the date to when it was Won
Similarly, I want to capture Closed Lost deal date in a different field.

Appreciate your help.
Hi,
I have written a trigger which considers value of the checkbox as true.
can you help me in the code to take Approved__c values as false so that the error message works when Approved__c= False

trigger OpportunityProductCheck on OpportunityLineItem (before insert) {
    set<Id> oppIds = new set<id>();
    set<Id> prodIds = new set<Id>();
    map<String,Boolean> prodcheckMap = new map<String,Boolean>();
    for(OpportunityLineItem oli : Trigger.New){
        oppIds.add(oli.OpportunityId);
        prodIds.add(oli.Product2Id);
    }
    Map<Id,Opportunity> oppMap = new Map<Id,Opportunity>([Select Id,Account.BillingCountry from Opportunity where ID IN: oppIds]);
    Map<Id,Product2> prodMap = new Map<Id,Product2>([Select Id,Name from Product2 where Id IN: prodIds]);
    for(Country_Registration__c prod : [Select Id,Approved__c,Part_number__c,Country__c from Country_Registration__c]){
        String key = '';
        if(!String.isEmpty(prod.Part_number__c) && !String.isEmpty(prod.Country__c)){
            key = prod.Part_number__c + prod.Country__c;
            prodcheckMap.put(key, prod.Approved__c );
        }
    }

for(OpportunityLineItem oli : Trigger.New){
        string prodName = prodMap.containsKey(oli.Product2Id) ? prodMap.get(oli.Product2Id).Name : '';
        string acccountry = oppMap.containsKey(oli.OpportunityId) ? oppMap.get(oli.OpportunityId).Account.BillingCountry : '';
        //string olikey = prodMap.get(oli.Product2Id).Name + oppMap.get(oli.OpportunityId).Account.BillingCountry;
        string olikey = prodName + acccountry;
        if(prodcheckMap.containsKey(olikey)  ){
            boolean bool = prodcheckMap.get(olikey);

if(bool){
                String errormsg = prodName + ' is NOT registered for ' + acccountry;
                oli.addError(errormsg);
            }
        }
    }
}
I have a custom object which has a list of products, country field and checkbox- inactive.

Use case: 
When I create an opportunity and add OpportunityLineItem, The line item should compare with the products field from the custom object.
Also, the Opportunity should look at Bill to country from the account attached and compare with the country field from the custom object.
And if the record matches and the "Inactive" checkbox from the custom object is true, then it should throw an error and not allow to save the opportunity.

For example,
Custom object:

Opportunity:
ERROR FLAG

Can this be achievable ? If so, can i receive some help on building the trigger ?

Thank you in advance.
Hi all,

I wanted to know where will i get detailed data of the opportunities?
For example, there is a change in the stage for that opportunity from stage 1 to stage 2 and so on till Closed won. How to get the data for each stage it passed through. A detailed report of the overall activity done on that opportunity.

Thanks in advance
Is there a way to get state and country pick list from sandbox to production?

Use case: 

For example,
Custom object:

Opportunity:
ERROR FLAG

Can this be achievable ? If so, can i receive some help on building the trigger ?

Thank you in advance.

Use case: 

For example,
Custom object:

Opportunity:
ERROR FLAG

Use case: 

For example,
Custom object:

Opportunity:
ERROR FLAG

Thank you in advance.