• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We have an requirement where we have to open a custom lightning component once we click on the standard save button in LEX.

If someone implemened the solution or have an idea please share.

Regards,
Abhinav Sharma
I wrote several Apex classes and a test class with test methods. That all works just fine. For reasons beyond the scope of this discussion, I am forced to migrate to another namespace. The migration succeeded but the unit tests now fail. In order to eliminate the migration as the source of the error I manually created a new test class using the Eclipse IDE for Salesforce in the new namespace and then copy pasted code from within my pre-existing test class in the old namespace. All the other classes required are already present in the new namespace--someone else within our organization migrated them over. The tests still fail for the same reason as before: fields don't exist within some custom objects. However upon inspection these fields DO exist within those custom objects. I checked the permissions but I don't think those should be an issue during testing. We only use access controls at the object level and not at the field level and as far as I can see permissions are wide open. The fields in the new namespace are prefixed differently, but this too is not the source of the error. I tried updating the test code to include the prefix when referencing custom object fields and still the tests fail for the same reason. In the hope that perhaps only some fields were not visisble to the test method I then tried removing references to fields not required to the tests, but the sme error message persists but it merely complains about a different field not existing. It seems as though all fields in our custom objects in the new namespace are not visible to any test class and test methods I write. I am at a loss to explain why. Does anyone have any ideas?