• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

I am having issue while installing API community manager. when i click on external data source and try to valiadte anypoint then it is showing below mention error.

You don't have permission to view this external data. Update your credentials, or contact your administrator for help with authentication settings. Error received from the external system: 401salesforce  for QA instance.

however it works fine for UAT instanse using same steps.

So i am not sure either issue is on salesforce end or mulesoft. 

Could anybody help me out to resolve this issue. 
My requirement to send additional attributes via JWT Flow in salesforce for that I have made an connectedapp plugin class

(https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_class_Auth_ConnectedAppPlugin.htm)

And added to connected app. Although i am able to get access token but without additional attribute.

So i am confused that is it only works for SAML case
(https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/175572/is-it-possible-to-add-additional-custom-attributes-in-salesforce-as-identity-pro)
Not JWT however as per my idea if we are using connected app in both cases so ideally it should work. But anybody can help me out for the same.

Hi Everyone,

I am doing Lightning App Builder trailhead where in the last trail i need to install one unmamanged package. 

Trail: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/lightning_app_builder/lightning_app_builder_custom_comps

But it's failed due to below error:
Install Contacts Today
By Trailhead

This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Apex compile failureApex class AsyncParksServices: line 6, column 13: Invalid type: parksServices.byCountryResponse
Apex compile failureApex class AsyncParksServices: line 7, column 20: Variable does not exist: response
Apex compile failureApex class AsyncParksServices: line 17, column 13: Invalid type: parksServices.byCountry
Apex compile failureApex class AsyncParksServices: line 18, column 13: Variable does not exist: request_x

can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

Senario 1: Accounts, Contact, Products, and a Custom Bbject records are created, updated, or deleted in Salesforce. Any of these changes need to be synced to an external system (that can recieve or send SOAP API messages) to keep the external system updated with the latest changes in Salesforce. These records will be read-only in the external system so this will be a one-way integration from Salesforce to the external system. Which of these option are the most effiecint way to avoid hitting the limits and efficient future maintenance:

1- Outbound Message action on a Workflow
2- Future Apex trigger on each object
3- Scheduled Apex Class to run in time intervals

Senario 2: Case and Order records (including Order Products) are created in Saleforce. Any new record should be sent to the external system. After the record created in the external system, any update will only be allowed in the external system and will be read-only in Salesforce. Therefore, any changes done in the external system should be synced back in a real-time or near real-time manner to Salesforce to show the most current status of the Order and Case in Salesforce. Which of the above the most efficient way fir this senario.

Any help is greatly appreciated.