• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Friends
I am looking to know if there are violations on the Gantt for a specific horizon. I see that whe we make a change to Gantt, it calls the CheckRules Method after update and paints the Gantt for any violations. I tried to use it as rest based API but could not find any success with that.

This is the payload for request for checking if there is a violations on the Gantt for Service Apps which are in Data Field.
{"action":"FSL.ctrl001_Gantt","method":"checkRules","data":[["08p3h0000009GiIAAU","08p3h0000009GicAAE","08p3h0000009GidAAE","08p3h0000009GihAAE","08p3h0000009GimAAE","08p3h0000009GiIAAU","08p3h0000009GicAAE","08p3h0000009GidAAE","08p3h0000009GihAAE","08p3h0000009GimAAE","08p3h0000009L5aAAE","08p3h0000009L5aAAE","08p3h0000009L5aAAE"],"a0Y3h000000U2U3EAK"],"type":"rpc","tid":224,"ctx":{"csrf":"VmpFPSxNakF5TUMwd05DMHdOVlF3T0RveE56bzFNQzQwTnpOYSxsMnBNdU9vUzdMTkZmdUV4clZkS2RFLE9UYzBaalpo","vid":"0663h000001Dh0k","ns":"FSL","ver":48,"isdtp":"p1"}}

I tried to check the method called by the product using this URL

https://fsl.na111.visual.force.com/apexremote and it showed me missing details. 
[{"statusCode":500,"type":"exception","ref":false,"action":"Unknown","method":"Unknown","message":"Content type 'null' not supported for Visualforce remoting request. Expected 'application/json'.","where":"","data":"","vfTx":true,"vfDbg":true}]

I am not sure on how to invoke check rules and gain results from there.

Please suggest.

Hello Friends
I have a question where I have a map with Key as Name of properties of Object with values and I want to iterate over collection and assign value to relevant property i.e.

I have a custom object with 4 properties, First, Second, Third and Forth
Now I also have a Map<string, string> Values which has data as 
<First, 10>
<Second,20>
<Third, 30>
<Forth, 40>

Now I want a way to iterate over all the Keys in MAP and assign the value of corrosponding property of the object from value from MAP.
for(string keyValue : Map.GetKeys())
{
Object.Proeprty_Name = Map.Get(keyValue);
}

Hi Friends
<First, 10>
<Second,20>
<Third, 30>
<Forth, 40>

Now I want a way to iterate over all the Keys in MAP and assign the value of corrosponding property of the object from value from MAP.
{
}

I can also do it other way by iterating over the properties of the object (by getting them using getMap()) and then see if the collection.ContainKey with that property Name.

Its kind of reflection in .net.

please guide on how to achieve it
HI,
I am looking to get an SOQL which can help to find all service Appointment which are scheduled to Preferred / Requried Service Resources. I am looking for a SOQL including ServiceAppointment, WorkOrder and WorkType.

I am looking to know more than 1 Service Appointments with same engineer at same location i.e. same latitude longitude or Address or Location. I could not find a way to fetch Lat Long used for an Service Appointment. Any idea on how to get it. I see that documentation says.

Address   The address where the appointment is taking place. The address is inherited from the parent record if the parent record is a work order or work order line item.

I see that for my SA records, the Owner object type is Account however there are lat long on the SA when I click edit but no BillingLatitude or ShippingLatitude when I select the accounts using SOQL. 

Please suggest.
Hi
I am unable to do basics here to fetch Latitude on a Service Appointment object, SA has an Address (of type Address) however I get only the ID of the Address and when I go to Address there are no Latitude properties on it.

HI,
I am looking to get an SOQL which can help to find all service Appointment which are scheduled to Preferred / Requried Service Resources. I am looking for a SOQL including ServiceAppointment, WorkOrder and WorkType.

I'm querying for my message's body text. Example - 'Hi my name '+testName+' how are you' 

That string is a text field on the message object. What do I need to do in the code to make those variables work? This string needs to be queried from the object, not hardcoded in the code.

Hello Friends
I have a question where I have a map with Key as Name of properties of Object with values and I want to iterate over collection and assign value to relevant property i.e.

<First, 10>
<Second,20>
<Third, 30>
<Forth, 40>

{
}

HI,

I am looking to know more than 1 Service Appointments with same engineer at same location i.e. same latitude longitude or Address or Location. I could not find a way to fetch Lat Long used for an Service Appointment. Any idea on how to get it. I see that documentation says.

Address   The address where the appointment is taking place. The address is inherited from the parent record if the parent record is a work order or work order line item.

I see that for my SA records, the Owner object type is Account however there are lat long on the SA when I click edit but no BillingLatitude or ShippingLatitude when I select the accounts using SOQL. 

Please suggest.
Hi
I am unable to do basics here to fetch Latitude on a Service Appointment object, SA has an Address (of type Address) however I get only the ID of the Address and when I go to Address there are no Latitude properties on it.

string queryStr1 = 'SELECT ID, NAME, createdBy.Name, createdDate, lastModifiedBy.Name, lastModifiedDate, '+fldAPINameMap.get(selectedField)+' FROM '+selectedObject+' WHERE '+fldAPINameMap.get(selectedField)+' like \'%'+criteria+'%\'';

the above Dynamic query  is working perfectly on single select feild but now i am having multiple fields to select then after run query according to selected fields so it is not working

Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,