• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have 3 fields in design attributes for LWC. These fields are objName, field1 and field2. I'm  passing these fields to the apex method using @wire on a function and with $ on the parametes. When these fields have value, the method returns correct result set. However if any of the parameter is empty, the component is unable to invoke the apex. Is there any way to validate the input parameters before being passed to the Apex method.

pseudo code as below

@api strObject;
 @api fieldColumn1;
 @api fieldColumn2;

@wire(retriveRecords, { strObject: '$strObject',fieldColumn1: '$fieldColumn1', fieldColumn2: '$fieldColumn2'})
    contacts(result) {
        if (result.data) {
            this.data = result.data;
            this.error = undefined;
        } else if (result.error) {
            this.error = result.error;
            this.data = undefined;
        }
    }
I have a apex class which added current user Name to a list. And this class is a part of managed package.
The code workes perfectly fine and the list is populated with the current users. However the same code returns a null list in Production.
Is there any particular set up I need to do in production as this is a managed package ?
Can we customize the location list in Lightning-Map ? Instead of location I would like to have another field.
Can we customize the location list in Lightning-Map ? Instead of location I would like to have another field.