• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to adjust the row height of the datatable (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/bundle/lightning:datatable/example)

The default behaviour is it takes up as much height needed to accommodate the content, I need a way to resize the row size.

Attaching the image for reference
User-added imagea
An after trigger on the account object performs a DML update operation on all of the child opportunities of an account. There are no active triggers on the opportunity object, yet a "maximum trigger depth exceeded" error occurs in certain situation.Which two reasons possibly explain the account trigger firing recursively?choose 2 answers

A. Changes are being made to the account during criteria based sharing evaluation
B. Changes are being made to the account during an unrelated parallel save operation
C. Changes to opportunities are causing cross-object workflow field updates to be made on the account
D. Changes to opportunities are causing roll-up summary fields to update on the account
I am using visualforce site, there I have a inputtext button which is binded to contact standard button "Birthdate". The date formate in Birthdate field field is MM/DD/YYYY. But when my visualforce site getting loaded it shows the format like "Fri May 20 00:00:00 GMT 2016". I want to show the date in MM/DD/YYYY format only. Please help.

Visualforce code is below:
<apex:inputText id="brhdate" size="10" value="{!contactEdit.Birthdate}"  html-readonly="true" onmouseover="initialiseCalendar(this, '{!$Component.brhdate}')" />

This is a inputText field so we can also enter value using calender. But it also should appear the value if it exist in that contact already.
My problem is while site is loaded, this field shows existing date in different format like "Fri May 20 00:00:00 GMT 2016". Please tell me how can I show the date in MM/DD/YYYY.

Thanks you in advance.