• 4 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a flow to show different types of task record types based on record type show task action in edit mode to users

I want this flow to shown at account and opportunity 
please provide the inputs
thanks!
  • January 16, 2022
How to write. ATrigger to create opportunity name in default format ( e.g before opportunity is interested the name of the opportunity should be Account name+created user+dateandtime

Thanks in advance 
I am trying to create a flow to show different types of task record types based on record type show task action in edit mode to users

I want this flow to shown at account and opportunity 
please provide the inputs
thanks!
  • January 16, 2022

As per my understanding ID of Action Plan Template is correct but still Process Builder is failing, I am using Action Template ID - 0PR6g000000LBr9GAG of 18 digits which is valid.

ERROR - 

User-added image

PROCESS BUILDER - 

Process Builder
User-added imageUser-added image

How to write. ATrigger to create opportunity name in default format ( e.g before opportunity is interested the name of the opportunity should be Account name+created user+dateandtime

Thanks in advance 

The Action Plans v3 workes great but in our scenario we need the following option:

- When a new Opportunity is created, the Stage always starts at "Prospecting"

- How do I "Trigger an Action Plan" based on that Sales Stage?

- Which would automatically load the Action Plan and it's preassigned tasks?

- Then when the stage changes to "Qualification", it triggers the next Action Plan automatically?

Currently we would have to "manually" assign the Action Plan based on the Stage, which runs the risk of not being assigned..