• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to understand how Visualforce pages and Community pages are being used by customers.

We'd like to use Salesforce to create public facing sites where we can dictate the look and feel as well as access our custom SF objects. Basically use Salesforce as a back-end and front end framework.

Is Visualforce pages the way to go? I've read that you can leverage lightning components within Visualforce pages. Is that standard practice? Are Visualforce pages an older standard that will be eventually replaced by lightning? Also, how does Community pages come into play here.
Just tried to install the package to my trailhead playground and got these errors:

`ERROR: Installation errors:
1) (Property_Favorite__c.Property__c) There is already a Child Relationship named Favorites on Property., Details: Property_Favorite__c.Property__c: There is already a Child Relationship named Favorites on Property.
2) (Property_Favorite__c.User__c) There is already a Child Relationship named Favorites on User., Details: Property_Favorite__c.User__c: There is already a Child Relationship named Favorites on User.
3) (Property_Favorite__c.All) In field: columns - no CustomField named Property_Favorite__c.Property__c found, Details: Property_Favorite__c.All: In field: columns - no CustomField named Property_Favorite__c.Property__c found.
`
Do I have to uninstall DreamHouse package already installed in trailhead playground?