• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I would like to generate a conga document from a dashboard in Lightning experience, and pass the dashboard filters to the conga query.  Does anyone know if this can be done?

Dave
In lighning when creating a New Action to update the record - it gives you the option to add a Blank Space to the Action Layout, but after saving I will not see the space in the layout.
I have performed a fast lookup and retrieved a list of objects. I need to make a decision based on the number of records returned - can I do this with a formula instead of having to use a loop to count the records?
I have a flow where I tried to add the multiselect picklist values to a collection variable but this simply added all values as one value (e.g. "x;y;z" rather than "x";"y";"z". How do I add these as individual values to the collection so that I can use them in a loop? 
  • October 30, 2014
In lighning when creating a New Action to update the record - it gives you the option to add a Blank Space to the Action Layout, but after saving I will not see the space in the layout.