• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I cannot locate the Branding folder to get the Ursa Major Solar Logo to add to the letterhead portion of Challenge 4. Both in Lightnining and Classic, I've clicked on the Select Logo button and the only folder in the dropdown menu to select is "My Personal Documents". No other  folders to select. I can't find the logo to insert into the leterhead and I'm stuck here until I can find that logo file. How do I get to the Branding folder so I can retrieve that logo? I'm greatly appreciate so assistance on how to get that, please.
Hi, 
I just can't seem to get pass stage 10, as I keep getting, the below error:
"The View Lightning Campaign Influence Report link on the Campaign object must use a relative URL and dynamic filter values."
I have tried with different trail orgs and same issue persists.  Has anyone tried this challenge recently and do you have this issue?

The link in the button I have is "/one/one.app#/sObject/00O0N000004ti60/view?fv0={!Campaign.Id}" - the ID of the report is correct and when clicked from campaign it filters correctly.
Screenshot:
Campaign report link

I cannot locate the Branding folder to get the Ursa Major Solar Logo to add to the letterhead portion of Challenge 4. Both in Lightnining and Classic, I've clicked on the Select Logo button and the only folder in the dropdown menu to select is "My Personal Documents". No other  folders to select. I can't find the logo to insert into the leterhead and I'm stuck here until I can find that logo file. How do I get to the Branding folder so I can retrieve that logo? I'm greatly appreciate so assistance on how to get that, please.