• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Can you please tell me how to enable the new email from activity timeline feature in Summer 17?

Per link and screenshot

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_sales_productivity_email_replyforward.htm?edition=&impact=
I need to parse HTML emails from several sources to create new leads. I've created an Apex class where I can filter out new lead emails and separate email sources in order to apply related fixed formats. I still have problems wth extrracting the required data, such as first and last name, phone, email, and property address of interest. I have difficulty identifying correct line numbers in  String[] emailBody = email.plainTextBody.split('\n', 0);  and keep getting substring indexing errors. HTML and blank lines may be a problem. Can anybody help with the code? 
Thank you!

From Trulia 

Hi rentals@int ,
A new renter is interested in your listing at 4XX Norwood Cir. Check out the details below.
Email: anxxx@hotmail.com*
Phone: (408) 416-9XX9
Message: I am interested in this rental and would like to schedule a viewing. Please let me know when this would be possible.

From HOTPADS
 Mhlle contacted you about Delightful Cambrian 3 Bed 2 Bath Home.

Phone: 40839824XX

I'm interested in XXX Frxxnela Drive, San Jose, CA 95124. Please contact me with more information!

from Zillow

vxxx gyyy says:
" 27XX Massachusetts Ave, Redwood City, CA 94061 HI. we are moving from NY to Menlo Park in July. Is this place available to start from July - we are looking for a 1 yr lease. You can reach me at: (212) 5XX-0000 Contacted via Zillow.com"
Respond within 10 minutes for best results.
vaXXr@hotmail.com

212.52XX 0000

this contact on Zillow.
I have configured Outlook for salesforce in my system.
Tried to create Lead from sidepanel from outlook. But did not see the + symbol to create.
Pls find below screenshot.

User-added image

Screenshot from Help and Training.

User-added image

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Naveen

public List<CustomClass> list = [Select AColumn__c, BColumn__c
                                                  From CustomClass
                                                  WHERE UserId = :UserInfo.getUserId() 
                                                         and BColumn__c =:'TEST'];

Also tried
BColumn__c like 'TEST%'

BColumn__c is a Picklist which can have value TEST, TEST01, TEST03,etc

I am not able to make a correct string comparision

• February 24, 2015

fellow developers,

here is a custom search engine built for you , please test drive and let me know your feedback via feedback button on the site.

www.cloudgofer.com , also feel free to send in request to add more salesforce specific sites to the custom search engine.

No more going through different manuals or guides to lookup a syntax for tag or an API.

Hi, 

I am using Salesforce generated web-to lead form HTML code in the company's webpage. 

Since I intend to validate my page and not use Salesforce features, I am required to use name/id attribute of an input tag to check the fields for empty etc..

I am successful in doing so with the standard fields since the name is a valid CDATA type. I am getting syntax errors for the custom fields if I try to do something like 00N80000003jEzY.focus(), since the name 00N80000003jEzY is considered invalid.

I this a bug in salesforce or am I doing something wrong? Please help.

Standard fields:

<label for="city">City</label><input  id="city" maxlength="40" name="city" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="state">State/Province</label><input  id="state" maxlength="20" name="state" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="email">Email</label><input  id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /><br>

Custom fields:

Survey_QA:<textarea  id="00N80000003jEzY" name="00N80000003jEzY" type="text" wrap="soft"></textarea><br>

SI Campaign ID:<input  id="00N80000003jEz9" maxlength="100" name="00N80000003jEz9" size="20" type="text" /><br>

Thanks

• July 28, 2009
Our company has 2 distinct products with 2 distinct websites (unique URLs).  We are trying to set up a web-to-lead form for each one of these sites so that the leads that are generated are correspondingly separated and we can set up 2 different custom reports, per product.  How do we do this?

Message Edited by bsamii on 08-18-2008 04:13 AM
  • August 18, 2008