• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I can Successfully connect to my sandbox account in my C# but when calling this method : client.QueryAsync I get this error message: Session expired or invalid
update or insert of a new record (Project Code) in our Oracle DB should update or insent in Salesforce too. Can I do that using C#? and what are the first few steps to implement that.
I am totally new to Salesfoce and I will be the developer working on this. I really do not have any idea what would be the first step and what are the steps after that.

We have a Client table and we use Oracle database. Right now out sales person has to manully add or update he data in Salesfoce if we add or update any Client form our end. I have to implement a peice where if the chnages has been made in our database that sales reflact in Salesfoce account too.
I am totally new to Salesfoce and I will be the developer working on this. I really do not have any idea what would be the first step and what are the steps after that.

We have a Client table and we use Oracle database. Right now out sales person has to manully add or update he data in Salesfoce if we add or update any Client form our end. I have to implement a peice where if the chnages has been made in our database that sales reflact in Salesfoce account too.