• 65 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created some report folders but when I added files I reach a limit of only 3 files before I get a message saying "Nothing here yet This folder has no subfolders."  Sure why this is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I created some report folders but when I added files I reach a limit of only 3 files before I get a message saying "Nothing here yet This folder has no subfolders."  Sure why this is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello,

I've just generated my x509 certificate and Key. We are using Datorama in conjunction with Pardot, and we have some issues. In order to solve these issues, we need to install our newly generated Certificate and Key. Can anyone who has done this supply some help on how to do it?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Glenn
I've created a SOQL script connected to the School object and it runs fine with these criteria -SELECT Name, Country__c, School_Id__c, Teachers__c FROM School__c ORDER BY Country__c ASC

But, when I add other additional criteria from the object i.e. District__c : SELECT Name, Country__c, School_Id__c, Teachers__c, District__c FROM School__c ORDER BY Country__c ASC
I get the following error message: 
INVALID_FIELD    Country__c, School_Id__c, Teachers__c, District__c
                                       ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:53
No such column 'District__c' on entity 'School__c'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.    Global School Name Query 8 All Schools Info.soql

Does this mean the field District_c is on another object? Thanks for any help.
We are setting up Datorama and I'm trying to find these two fields:
  - client_id
 - client_secret

Can someone point me to where they are located?
Hello All, We are having the following problem when we try to update hours enmass. This happens in Volunteers for Salesforce. Please see the error message below, where it appears there is a problem with the Apex command button. Any help, suggestions on how to solve this would be tremendously helpfulapex issue
I'm trying to clean up old fields and workflows in the School Block object in Salesforce, but I keep seeing the "buildOn_PfC_V2" dataflow as one of the elements that these fields are tied to (there are a few formulas and checkboxes that I have encountered so far. I've attached a screenshot for reference:User-added image
I'm a little stymied right now and for some reason I'm having an issue setting up a subdomain for CMS. We are using Pardot and we want to set up a domain so we can use the CMS to store and retrieve content. But, when I try to set up a domain for that I can seem to get it right. I've created sub-domains in the past not get why I'm having trouble with it now. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

User-added image
I set up a Process Builder process where when a Staff contact record is created and 3 fields are populated by the admin the contact is automatically added to our newsletter campaign. Now I'd like to use the same process but with a twist where when the contact is created and comes into the system a lookup searches to see if a contact already exists and updates that contact record if so. Is this possible? Thanks in advance for any help. 
Since we can't put two PATHs on one layout I want to set up a Process Builder process so when the PATH button Mark 5 Steps Complete is moved to the next record type layout with the 2nd  PATH the student continues on. Is there a way to do this via Process Builder? I can't seem to find the button to use as the trigger for the process. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

User-added image

Hello,

Since we can't put two PATHs on one layout I want to set up a Process Builder process so when the PATH button Mark 5 Steps Complete is move to the next record type layout with the 2nd  PATH the student continues on. Is there a say to do this via Process Builder? I can't seem to find the button to use as the trigger for the process. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

User-added image​​​​​​​

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bets,

Glenn
I am trying to calculate the number of days between two date fields but my formula is not working and I can't figure out why. I have a field called Completion_Photos_Upload_Date__c and another called Completion_report_due__c. and a formula field called Completion_Photo_Timing which should calculate the number of days between the dates. Example: one record has a Completion Photos Upload Date of 5/28/2019 and a Finished School Photos Due date of 5/12/2019 which is 16 days. Right now with this formula: DATEVALUE(Completion_Photos_Upload_Date__c )- Completion_report_due__c only shows 9 days. Not sure what's wrong with this formula. There are no syntax errors but 9 days is not the correct answer. Any help fixing would be appreciated. 
I've created a Process Builder process that does that following. When a new employee record is created this automatically creates a campaign member record for them in our Bi-Weekly Newsletter campaign. This isn't a problem since employee records never get duplicated. But if we should use this process to update other campaigns we face a duplicate error issue. Has anyone used a Flow to check for and prevent duplicates? 

Thanks in advance for any help,

Glenn
When a new Staff Member contact is created I would like to create an automated process to add it as a campaign member for our bi-weekly newsletter list. I was wondering if this were possible to do with ProcessBuilder. I have found a few references claiming it can, but have not actually seen any descriptions of the complete process involved. Has anyone done this and if so how?

Glenn
I have been asked to create a formula to tackle this:

If Ground_Break_Photos_Upload_Date__c (which is a Date/Time field) is >= minus 14 days from  Ground_Break_Date__c (which is a Date field) then Ground_Break_Report_Due__c (Formula (Date) field) = Ground_Break_Date__c minus 7 days

So far my formula is:

DATETIMEVALUE(Ground_Break_Photos_Upload_Date__c) >=- 14

But I get this error message when I check the syntax: 

Error: Incorrect parameter type for operator '>='. Expected DateTime, received Number

Does anybody know what's wrong and can help.   
I have an end user who is asking me to create a formula to do the following and I'm not even sure this is possible, so I'm asking for some input from the community if this formula can even be created

The formula she is requesting is this:

If Ground Break Photos Upload Date >/= -14 days from Ground Break Date then Ground Break Report Due = Ground Break Date -7 days. 

I've tried using the >= - 14  but I get an error message. I think it because of the Ground Break Photos Upload Date is a Date/Time field. So I'm not sure how to create a formula to handle that. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Glenn

Hello, 

We're looking for a way to set up a process for offloading historical data to a database offsite but at the same time be able to do lookups on that data show various departments/teams need to review historical data. 

Any suggestions about how we might want to do in-house? I suspect there might be an easy way to do this using a Heroku Postgres database and Saleforce. Any suggestions, feedback would be helpful.

I'm working on a Workflow Rule for a picklist value to trigger an out date of NOW() in a Date/Time field but I'm getting this error and can't figure out whats wrong:

IF(ISPICKVAL(Pre_Ground_Break_Ready_to_Send__c, "Yes"), Now()

Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'

Anybody have and idea why this isn't working. I've tried several things to no avail. 
I am wondering if I can add a connection to the Case object in the Utility Bar? It would be nice to allow end-users to see the Case object on any page via the Utility Bar. 

Salesforce Lightning Utility Bar
We are building an internal Help Desk Support and Ticketing system for our Salesforce end-users. The initial idea was to use Email-to-Case as the vehicle to accomplish this goal. But, since we have Quip (I'm a new user so still learning its capabilities) I was thinking could we use Quip for this purpose, and would it be more effective than using Email-to-Case to create a Help Desk Support and Ticketing system? Would appreciate any help or direction here.

Thanks in advance!
I'm trying to clean up old fields and workflows in the School Block object in Salesforce, but I keep seeing the "buildOn_PfC_V2" dataflow as one of the elements that these fields are tied to (there are a few formulas and checkboxes that I have encountered so far. I've attached a screenshot for reference:User-added image
I'm a little stymied right now and for some reason I'm having an issue setting up a subdomain for CMS. We are using Pardot and we want to set up a domain so we can use the CMS to store and retrieve content. But, when I try to set up a domain for that I can seem to get it right. I've created sub-domains in the past not get why I'm having trouble with it now. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

User-added image
Since we can't put two PATHs on one layout I want to set up a Process Builder process so when the PATH button Mark 5 Steps Complete is moved to the next record type layout with the 2nd  PATH the student continues on. Is there a way to do this via Process Builder? I can't seem to find the button to use as the trigger for the process. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

User-added image

I am trying to calculate the number of days between two date fields but my formula is not working and I can't figure out why. I have a field called Completion_Photos_Upload_Date__c and another called Completion_report_due__c. and a formula field called Completion_Photo_Timing which should calculate the number of days between the dates. Example: one record has a Completion Photos Upload Date of 5/28/2019 and a Finished School Photos Due date of 5/12/2019 which is 16 days. Right now with this formula: DATEVALUE(Completion_Photos_Upload_Date__c )- Completion_report_due__c only shows 9 days. Not sure what's wrong with this formula. There are no syntax errors but 9 days is not the correct answer. Any help fixing would be appreciated. 
When a new Staff Member contact is created I would like to create an automated process to add it as a campaign member for our bi-weekly newsletter list. I was wondering if this were possible to do with ProcessBuilder. I have found a few references claiming it can, but have not actually seen any descriptions of the complete process involved. Has anyone done this and if so how?

Glenn
I have been asked to create a formula to tackle this:

If Ground_Break_Photos_Upload_Date__c (which is a Date/Time field) is >= minus 14 days from  Ground_Break_Date__c (which is a Date field) then Ground_Break_Report_Due__c (Formula (Date) field) = Ground_Break_Date__c minus 7 days

So far my formula is:

DATETIMEVALUE(Ground_Break_Photos_Upload_Date__c) >=- 14

But I get this error message when I check the syntax: 

Error: Incorrect parameter type for operator '>='. Expected DateTime, received Number

Does anybody know what's wrong and can help.   
I have an end user who is asking me to create a formula to do the following and I'm not even sure this is possible, so I'm asking for some input from the community if this formula can even be created

The formula she is requesting is this:

If Ground Break Photos Upload Date >/= -14 days from Ground Break Date then Ground Break Report Due = Ground Break Date -7 days. 

I've tried using the >= - 14  but I get an error message. I think it because of the Ground Break Photos Upload Date is a Date/Time field. So I'm not sure how to create a formula to handle that. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Glenn
I'm working on a Workflow Rule for a picklist value to trigger an out date of NOW() in a Date/Time field but I'm getting this error and can't figure out whats wrong:

IF(ISPICKVAL(Pre_Ground_Break_Ready_to_Send__c, "Yes"), Now()

Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'

Anybody have and idea why this isn't working. I've tried several things to no avail.