• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Using the API I can easily create a Contact and a Note related to the contact. I am able to see the contact along with all of the details i created for it. I can also see the Note if I search for the Note based on its ID. It shows its linked to the contact correctly. However, if I click on the Parent/Related contact name in the Note view, It takes me to the Contact I created. But the note does not show in the contact details view. Also, if I look for all of the notes, I can not see any that have been created by the API.  Am I missing an extra function or
Using the API I can easily create a Contact and a Note related to the contact. I am able to see the contact along with all of the details i created for it. I can also see the Note if I search for the Note based on its ID. It shows its linked to the contact correctly. However, if I click on the Parent/Related contact name in the Note view, It takes me to the Contact I created. But the note does not show in the contact details view. Also, if I look for all of the notes, I can not see any that have been created by the API.  Am I missing an extra function or