• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all , 
I am new to salesforce and aim to be a certified developer , can anyone please give me some suggestions and tips on how to prepare for salesforce platform developer 1 exam.
Thanks
 I want Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I - Spring '18 Release Exam Maintenance  Q and Answers..
please help me on this...Thanks in Advance.

Thanks
Gopal M.
Hello,

I have complete both requirements of PD 2 certificate, MCQ and Trailhead Badges. I have also linked my Webassessor account with trailhead account. It has been almost one week and I am still waiting for my certificate. I have raised mutiple cases for this but no response. My questions are :

1) Is it common for certificate to arrive late or is it just my case, please let me if anyone of you faced similar situation.
2) Is there any way to reach certificate team apart from guided help on the website.

Also any guess why does it take so long to award this certificate, once you have completed all the requirements. For example in case of proctored exam the certificate is awarded immediately. 

Best Regards,
Rahul
Hi All,

I am having small confusion.Is dev-401 exam known as Platform dev-1 or is it different.

Thanks,
Deepak.
Hi All

I am planning to appear for Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I. Not really getting any sample questions or mock questions online.

Appreciate if anybody has any pointers to that!

Thanks In Advance
Priya
Hello All  ,

I am preparing for Salesforce 201 certification .Please help me in finding appropraite material for the certification .

Thanks
Pooja Upadhyaya

I want dump question in Salesforce Administration Certification.