• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Whenever i try to open a log in Developer console, i got this error:

User-added image Even if the log was just created. I can download it, or Open it Raw, but cant Just open it on the developer console.

I deleted all my old logs, but still got the same issue .

Hello, 

I have this flow that triggers when Creating or Updating a Contact, that update a checkbox to true if certain fields of contact are True aswell. And this works fine for Contract object. 

Now, my senior said that this flow has to work for Person Account too, without making another flow for the Account object. So i did it,  i used the correct fields and the correct values; but if i try to create or update a Person Account the checkbox wont update, also in the flow debug if I use the record i created everything seems fine, but also if i debug and i try to update it nothing seems to change. 

Any help? I'm really struggling to understand why this flow behave like this.

Hello, 

I'm deploying change sets from sandbox in prodution and i have these custom metadata records
User-added imageThat i need to bring in production without having to make it again manually. Some co workers said that i can deploy it using sfdx console, but i'm not so sure about that. Any help?

Hello and sorry for the banal question but I'm struggling with this. 

So let's say i have this Object that is related with Account, and i need to know how many records of this Object are related with a specific account. Is there a specific method or something i don't know.

Whenever i try to open a log in Developer console, i got this error:

User-added image Even if the log was just created. I can download it, or Open it Raw, but cant Just open it on the developer console.

I deleted all my old logs, but still got the same issue .

Hello, 

I'm deploying change sets from sandbox in prodution and i have these custom metadata records
User-added imageThat i need to bring in production without having to make it again manually. Some co workers said that i can deploy it using sfdx console, but i'm not so sure about that. Any help?

Hello and sorry for the banal question but I'm struggling with this. 

So let's say i have this Object that is related with Account, and i need to know how many records of this Object are related with a specific account. Is there a specific method or something i don't know.