• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Einstien chatbot we transfer user to the Agent via queue based transfer using Omni channel.
But sometimes user get this error meesage, even we had 3 agent was online in omni channel

Unfortunately a system error occurred. I'll connect you to the agent who can help.

When i checked error log in Einstien bot i see that there is an error: 

Error: Call to path: /support/conversations/0X93l000000PJYV/invocations/0SC3l000000L8OiGAK and actionName: Bot_Live_Agent_Availability_by_Queue timed out: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Once agent logged in again in Omni channel, everything started working as expected.

What could be the reason behind time out error like this.
And this happens randomly and oftnely.

Thanks
Quote is the parent class.
EPC__c and OM__c - These are the custom object under the Quote. (Means EPC and OM Contains Lookup relationship with Quote)
I have a custom button to Delete all Records on EPC and OM on Quote's related list.
Custom Link Button
And flow is like this:

Flow to delete all records which have a parent id Quote
I just want to write a test class to cover the above flow. But not able to cover the flow using below code:

Test Method

Thanks.
Quote is the parent class.
EPC__c and OM__c - These are the custom object under the Quote. (Means EPC and OM Contains Lookup relationship with Quote)
I have a custom button to Delete all Records on EPC and OM on Quote's related list.
Custom Link Button
And flow is like this:

Flow to delete all records which have a parent id Quote
I just want to write a test class to cover the above flow. But not able to cover the flow using below code:

Test Method

Thanks.
Hi All, 

I have a visualforce page with Lightning UI. There is a "Convert Lead" link in this page. 

When clicked on this link, it is supposed to open native salesforce convert functionality. (Code below)

url = '/lead/leadconvert.jsp?id=' + recordId 

if( (typeof sforce.one != 'undefined') && (sforce.one != null) ){
                if(recordId != null && recordId != ''){
                    sforce.one.navigateToURL(url);
                }
} 

else if(sforce.console.isInConsole()){
                sforce.console.openPrimaryTab(null, url, true);
}

else {
      window.open(url);
  }

In Lightning Mode, it opens a classic visualforce page. How do I open Lightning Convert Popup (Standard)?