• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My friend is using MS Outlook PST file format to store his mails and other mailbox items. There is a limited size allocated to the PST file and if it exceeds that size limit, then the file becomes corrupt. To resolve the issue, kindly suggest him an effective tool.
PST Splitter Tool is such quite popular tool that fast divides the large PST file by its size, date and email-id into multiple smaller parts without damaging the original content of PST file data. This tool auto-detects the information about the selected PST file and is also compatible with all versions of Windows.

See more: PST Splitter Tool

Here I share few easy and useful manual tricks for splitting PST file into multiple parts. Though the manual tricks you can easily export mailbox data from large PST file to new small manageable PST files.
1) Using Import-Export method
2) Using Archiving method
3) Moving files method
To know how to do that, you can read the blog post carefully:- Manual tricks to Split large PST file

In this blog post, you'll read manual procedure which can be performed with the help of MS Outlook client. Make sure you try the manual tricks before you can purchase any professional software. I hope the shared information would be helpful for you.